💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul “going gay” for a month

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

He ain't going gay unless he creates an only fans account where we can watch him be a power bottom in a gang bang and squeal like the little bitch he really is. Logan Paul and his brother are disgusting human beings and are exactly whats wrong with American society today. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

What does it even mean to go gay?

Wearing a pink tank top and vogueing to Kylie Minogue? COme on stereotypes 

imnotyourbabe10

This is one example of why people don't respect Millennials...

And isn't he the one that capitalized on that suicide video a year or two ago?  Disgusting. 

Lady Rah Rah

People like this only fuel ignorant people's beliefs that being gay is a choice and can be changed. Of course, most people with common sense will just see that this is a ploy for attention and to create drama :saladga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

A Hybrid

I don’t get why this is such a big deal :air:

He’s gonna f*ck or get f*cked by boys for one month, it’s not offensive or anything, it’s a challenge he put for himself :air:

No family’s safe when I sashay

ElectricKing

What a mess. Bit late to this but that is so ignorant.

There's A LOT of people in the world who can't come out to their families, people who can't even like or admire things associated with gay people, people getting thrown from buildings, beaten up, thrown out the house, bullied, harassed. All for being gay, and he's going 'gay for a month' to probably vlog it and make money out of it?

The difference of how hard some people have it and how others remain so ignorant makes me so angry.

robbiemalik
6 hours ago, SarahYuko said:

Why is Brother Nature talking to him omg I like that guy ugh

Brother nature is so fine. I need him to be curious :lolly:

Some of you....i swear.

I tought he was done with stupid things... but here we go again....

Honestly how is he not baned from youtube

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Andreu
19 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

And isn't he the one that capitalized on that suicide video a year or two ago?  Disgusting. 

yes he is :madge:

and while that is the worst, it's not the only questionable thing hes done

GhettoFabulous

I’m sorry but am I like the only one that doesn’t give a flying ****? :madge: this is once again one of his many attention seeking tendencies and you all fall for it like can we focus on **** that actually matters? The average life expectancy of trans women is 35 and one has already been killed since the year began can we focus on trying to stop that? :madge::madge:

6 minutes ago, Akiko Suko said:

My friend sunaka try to kiss me one time. She has boyfriend but want to lick my flower. I say no cos she have hairy tongue

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c3b413f6a66466349

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived