💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A real question about this DWUW stuff

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

How are physical albums made, I mean do they keep being fabricated years after its release or just during the albm promo? Because if not will we see versions of ARTPOP in Vinyl or CD without DWUW on it?

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

2School4Cool

I think physical copies are still made, just not at the same rate as when first released. I’m sure at some point we’ll start seeing some copies without DWUW.

See The Best In Everyone

IllusionLover
4 minutes ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

I think physical copies are still made, just not at the same rate as when first released. I’m sure at some point we’ll start seeing some copies without DWUW.

Well if that's the case I think some collectors will try to find it. It would be like a very rare item or something.(if this happens)

2School4Cool
Just now, IllusionLover said:

Well if that's the case I think some collectors will try to find it. It would be like a very rare item or something.(if this happens)

All us little monsters who have been fans for years are lucky, not only do many of us have the limited foil edition, but years from now no copies of the album will even have DWUW on it, it’ll really be a rare collectors item. Crazy to think about isn’t it?

See The Best In Everyone

IllusionLover
6 minutes ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

All us little monsters who have been fans for years are lucky, not only do many of us have the limited foil edition, but years from now no copies of the album will even have DWUW on it, it’ll really be a rare collectors item. Crazy to think about isn’t it?

And yet I never found any ARTPOP at my record store (Long story: UMG does no longer exists in my country:saladga:

domixwodix

22 minutes ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

I actually never saw a non-foil edition of ARTPOP in any store

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

2School4Cool
Just now, domixwodix said:

I did a few times, but not as often as the foil edition.

See The Best In Everyone

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

Probably because more foil editions were made than the total physical sales of ARTPOP on the US

SharkmanthaC
47 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

This is why I ordered one on Amazon yesterday. No idea if it'll become a rare thing or not, but I wanted in before it was gone. I just checked and now you can't buy it directly through Amazon, only sellers. I may still buy the vinyl. 

she/her/hers

All this just reminds me of the time this queen really made a deal about 6 letters being foiled on "special limited edition" versions... :air:

I love her

Archived