💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This whole Do What U Want thing got me a strike on YouTube

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan

Quick, can someone tell me how to download a video from YouTube on to my computer’s hard drive? I wanna keep my favorite live video of the song before it’s removed!

Carpet Shark
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

Quick, can someone tell me how to download a video from YouTube on to my computer’s hard drive? I wanna keep my favorite live video of the song before it’s removed!

Download 4K Video Downloader and have fun.

Then, optionally, grab this before it disappears:

AJRocketMan
8 minutes ago, Carpet Shark said:

Download 4K Video Downloader and have fun.

Then, optionally, grab this before it disappears:

I’m guessing that’s a desktop app? Does it contain viruses?

Carpet Shark
Just now, AJRocketMan said:

I’m guessing that’s a desktop app? Does it contain viruses?

A desktop app, yes. No viruses. I actually liked the software enough that I bought a license.

AJRocketMan
7 minutes ago, Carpet Shark said:

A desktop app, yes. No viruses. I actually liked the software enough that I bought a license.

Woah, it worked! Thank you so much! And yes, I downloaded the video you suggested!

I have three Gaga megamixes on YouTube, two of them do what you want didn't really have a big part but I'm worried about them because I think they might all get strikes. I don't know if I should delete them because they did very well views wise, anyone have any advice 😂

AJRocketMan
46 minutes ago, Carpet Shark said:

Okay, I just ran into a problem. I have an iMac. Whenever I try to play the videos after downloading them, a pop up comes up that says "The Document 'Lady Gaga - Do what U want ( artRAVE San Antonio ).mp4' could not be opened. Antivirus VirusKiller Lite cannot open files in the 'GenRandom447' format."

I don't think I had this software before I downloaded 4K Video Downloader. Is this a problem unique to me? I don't know what's going on. What do I do? Does anyone know how to change the file types of downloaded videos?

EDIT: Okay, so apparently, Antivirus VirusKiller Lite was downloaded onto my computer back in March of last year. Seems like something I'd have to ask my dad about..

Carpet Shark

Alas, I'm not a user of Apple products and am unable to help very much. Have you viewed MP4 files without any problems on your machine in the past? What software do you use to view videos? Also, did you get 4K Downloader from 4kdownload.com?

AJRocketMan
1 minute ago, Carpet Shark said:

Alas, I'm not a user of Apple products and am unable to help very much. Have you viewed MP4 files without any problems on your machine in the past? What software do you use to view videos?

I see. Well, usually, I just watch videos on YouTube via an internet connection. I've purchased and downloaded a few tv episodes and a couple movies off of iTunes over the years, but I don't ever actually download videos off of YouTube. Perhaps this is a Mac thing, or a code perhaps that YouTube embeds onto it's content whenever a user uploads a video. However, I'm looking up "GenRandom447 format" on google and I'm getting absolutely nothing. This is so frustrating and annoying...

Carpet Shark

It sounds a bit like you don't have a viewer that supports that video format (or your antivirus software doesn't like it for some reason). One thing you might like to try is download VLC from https://www.videolan.org/vlc/ to view the video with.

Feel free to PM me if you still have problems.

AJRocketMan
47 minutes ago, Carpet Shark said:

It sounds a bit like you don't have a viewer that supports that video format (or your antivirus software doesn't like it for some reason). One thing you might like to try is download VLC from https://www.videolan.org/vlc/ to view the video with.

Feel free to PM me if you still have problems.

Thanks, VLC is great. I figured out how to open the files I downloaded off of the 4K Video Downloader app: I had to change the script to shift the default software that will open/play the video files from Antivirus VirusKiller Lite (which my dad downloaded :sweat:) to VLC, although I had other options like Picasa and Quicktime Player. VLC is perfect. I really appreciate your help! :runhug:

Archived