Jump to content
Apple Music
news

BB: How Gaga Removed Her R. Kelly Collaboration From Streaming Services

Featured Posts

Rainbow1
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

So Rapist Kelly doesn't get royalties, why did she remove the xtina one? this is a mess

The xtina version is still on Apple Music USA 

Edited by Rainbow1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Didymus

Maybe she just regrets the wording of the song in general and it doesn't matter so much whether or not Kelly is on it. From her apology it seems she was denouncing the whole song, and not just Kelly's feature on it :shrug:

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARealWildMan
3 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

The xtina version is still on Apple Music USA 

And Spotify UK

we could belong together

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagaloo92
7 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

so then why was everybody saying that he'd be getting royalties on Christina's version:oprah:

They just probably thought that but according to this article he doesn't receive ANY royalties at all since he's only credited as a feature. 

7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

So Rapist Kelly doesn't get royalties, why did she remove the xtina one? this is a mess

The Xtina one is still on Spotify, Apple Music, and Youtube tho. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrincessVenus

so basically

 

the xtina one technically can replace the r jelly version?

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
smitherz
21 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

so then why was everybody saying that he'd be getting royalties on Christina's version:oprah:

because people love talking about things that they know nothing about 🙃

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
5 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

so basically

 

the xtina one technically can replace the r jelly version?

Maybe she'll add it to the album tracklist later ?

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Jester said:

I had no idea DJ Snake worked on it

he also worked on Government Hooker, Sexxx Dreams and Applause

  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alan123

Meanwhile I’m desperately looking everywhere for an ARTPOP vinyl because it’s been pulled from Amazon and all online stores. So far I’ve only found it on eBay and I think that’s where I’m going to purchase it from. :air: Does anyone know if ALL copies have that beautiful foil lettering ? 

  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

he also worked on Government Hooker, Sexxx Dreams and Applause

I know about BTW songs, but I didn't know he worked on ARTPOP

Shame Gaga never collaborated with him in a proper way, I think I saw somewhere that he hated working for her lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
misunderstood
8 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

oh, yeah, well...that happens to literally any other singer signed to a label...no?

Yeah lol. Only independent artists & artists signed to certain labels own their masters

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
avyruth
4 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Meanwhile I’m desperately looking everywhere for an ARTPOP vinyl because it’s been pulled from Amazon and all online stores. So far I’ve only found it on eBay and I think that’s where I’m going to purchase it from. :air: Does anyone know if ALL copies have that beautiful foil lettering ? 

All of the vinyls have it!

uwu
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×