💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you think Gaga will become a mother?

Iluvartpop

Featured Posts

Iluvartpop
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

I hope never, those pregnant months without doing anything will be incredibly boring for us :classy:

doubt this will happen since many interviews she has done over the years have specifically mentioned her excitement to be a mother :toofunny:

we need to brace for a stagnation that will probably be worse than the pre-ARTPOP album wait :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

tho im sure she's fully aware her fans will kill her for getting pregnant too early :ladyhaha:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, IluvARTPOP said:

doubt this will happen since many interviews she has done over the years have specifically mentioned her excitement to be a mother :toofunny:

we need to brace for a stagnation that will probably be worse than the pre-ARTPOP album wait :rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

tho im sure she's fully aware her fans will kill her for getting pregnant too early :ladyhaha:

Well, if she decides to scrap LG6 because of it, I will have the biggest meltdown yet.. and i've had some..

She has the hype right now..
She has the possibility right now..
She has the Vegas show that could support the album right now..
She has the GP right now..
She has the Ghey stans right now..
She has the Straight white couples right now..

But of course Gaga would be like:
lG6?! i dOn't knOw hEr, cHristiaNie, cOme lETs haVe a baBY quIck!!

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Iluvartpop
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, if she decides to scrap LG6 because of it, I will have the biggest meltdown yet.. and i've had some..

She has the hype right now..
She has the possibility right now..
She has the Vegas show that could support the album right now..
She has the GP right now..
She has the Ghey stans right now..
She has the Straight white couples right now..

But of course Gaga would be like:
lG6?! i dOn't knOw hEr, cHristiaNie, cOme lETs haVe a baBY quIck!!

let's not jinx it, knowing gaga, this will probably be true :selena:

i do hope she makes just one more album before she has a child :pray:

DeleteMyAccount
37 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I hope never, those pregnant months without doing anything will be incredibly boring for us :classy:

Kehlani has given us looks though and see recently recorded a new song/video at 6 months pregnant.

DutchHooker
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Kehlani has given us looks though and see recently recorded a new song/video at 6 months pregnant.

Yeah, that is what Gaga also would do in 2009 where she was still starting, now she has the money and the status where she can just say.. I just take a break for 9 months... and I think she will when she's pregnant.. Kehlani is still rising and cannot just quit for 9 months while Gaga can.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

OliverDaniels
1 hour ago, Illundressyou said:

Hopefully after she came back to Europe to make up for the cancelled Joanne tour :derpga:

I don’t think it’s gonna happen tbh

Ever since Artrave I’ve thought to myself, “ this is her last tour/era without a kid”, yet it’s been 5 years and 2 tours later ( 3 if you count Enigma as a tour). But this time I really think that she won’t tour again after Engima before having a baby. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s pregnant the last couple shows of Enigma. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, DutchHooker said:

While I get this narrative and I agree that it'll be such a dry year or two, we have to understand her. She seems really into the idea of being a mother and at the end of the day it's bound to happen at some point :huntyga: She deserves her own family if she wants to start one.

Archived