Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you think Gaga will become a mother?

Iluvartpop

Featured Posts

Iluvartpop

^Title question

Was going through another topic when this crossed my mind. When do you think she would want to be a mother?

After Vegas? :kara:

DURING VEGAS? :ladyhaha:

DURING LG6? LOTUS ERA?:derpga:

I'm curious to know what you guys think! :giggle:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid

I think that she’ll be pregnant close to the end of 2020 and his child will be born in summer 2021

No family’s safe when I sashay

GypsyBabe

Probably right after Vegas ends. :heart:

I think she will release LG6 and Enigma will count as the tour. Then afterwards she will take a big break and have her children.  

⚯͛

DutchHooker

I hope never, those pregnant months without doing anything will be incredibly boring for us :classy:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Borislshere

Maybe after this year run of enigma? She could focus on her life maybe get married, become a mother, take a year or two off to focus on being a mother then she'll be ready to come back to the scene. Beyonce did a small residency show after she had Blue and it was the perfect way to ease her back into performing before the Mrs Carter world tour. 

ShayCristoforo
14 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Probably right after Vegas ends. :heart:

I think she will release LG6 and Enigma will count as the tour. Then afterwards she will take a big break and have her children.  

This makes a lot of sense. With Enigma and the upcoming era being her last big bang (pun intended) before the next quieter stage of her life. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

bloody g

before 2021 I hope

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived