monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

Oh god :gum:

edit: omg she better I love u xtina :diane:

edit2: do u think Gaga’s team paid her for the good promo?:trollga: Not saying I do, just wanted to open Pandora’s box for y’all :kiss:

♥ Kindness Police.

blackstar

We stan talented women, icons and legends sticking together and supporting each other

tumblr_mxzlg2Vt481qjgnc9o2_500.gif

Let's stream Do What U Want featuring miss Legendtina to celebrate :vegas:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Phaye Monster

I’m glad she’s supporting Gaga and this song. She’s such a sweetie. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

LaMaisonGaga

So refreshing to see so many people coming together to aid Gaga through this!

lamaisongaga.com

Didymus

Weird. How could she have known it was about sexual predators though lol, there's like nothing in the lyrics to suggest that.

Anyway, good milking of the situation, Xtina. Continue with your fake ass feminism, look-at-our-tits-but-don't-look-at-our-tits Fall in Line style :madge:

Edit: Read my next page explanation first before you @ me.

(No one in 2013 interpreted that song as being related to sexual predators. That song is 100% about the media and there is no subtext about sexual predators whatsoever. Gaga explained that lyric herself with reference to the cover art which was a statement against Kim K selling her body to the press.

Xtina's "you may have had my body" reinterpretation is bs, the whole point of that era was to give her body to the press (hence, the video), it wasn't a retrospect thing. Anyway, whatever. Smart of her to share in Gaga's moment but to me it's really tasteless.)

Regina George
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Weird. How could she have known it was about sexual predators though lol, there's like nothing in the lyrics to suggest that.

Anyway, good milking of the situation, Xtina. Continue with your fake ass feminism, look-at-our-tits-but-don't-look-at-our-tits Fall in Line style :madge:

Girl. Song literally says “do what you want with my body but you can’t have my mind”. It could obviously be interpreted in that way. 

Archived