💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Feinberg Forecast: The Latest Take in the Middle of Oscar Nomination Voting

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

Varo Yan

Feinberg Forecast: The Latest Take in the Middle of Oscar Nomination Voting

The Hollywood Reporter's awards columnist updates his assessments of all 24 categories.

a-star-is-born-h_2018.jpg

Best Picture 

FRONTRUNNERS A Star Is Born (Warner Bros.) VENI, TIFF

Best Director 

FRONTRUNNERS Bradley Cooper (A Star Is Born)

Best Actor

FRONTRUNNERS Bradley Cooper (A Star Is Born)

Best Actress 

FRONTRUNNERS Lady Gaga (A Star Is Born)

Best Original Song

FRONTRUNNERS "Shallow" (A Star Is Born, written by Lady Gaga, Mark Ronson, Anthony Rossomando and Andrew Wyatt)
Performed by Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga

MORE HERE: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/scott-feinberg-s-2019-oscar-predictions-updated-1175233 

Phaye Monster

I’m hoping the nominations aren’t affected by the current situation. Looking good so far though:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

6 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

I read "VOTE HERE" and I scrolled down to the bottom without finding anything related with voting :toofunny: I was shook by the fact u could actually vote for choosing the oscar winner :rip:

could mean anything

Didymus

Lanthimos not being included as a frontrunner for Best Director :air:

But yeah, Gaga's still among her regular group of frontrunners, with Close, Colman, McCarthy and Blunt. I hope Collette makes it too :giveup:

DeleteMyAccount

People have been saying for a while now that ASIB has a great chance at winning multiple Oscars. The SAGs will be the main indicator. 

16 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Lanthimos not being included as a frontrunner for Best Director :air:

But yeah, Gaga's still among her regular group of frontrunners, with Close, Colman, McCarthy and Blunt. I hope Collette makes it too :giveup:

Honestly, I'm still sad that her work in Hereditary is kind of being ignored. A monster of a performance.

3 points in and ready for more

Anyway, seeing the OP and not seeing the actual article, I literally thought this guy was predicting that ASIB was gonna sweep, like yikies. But I agree that they are a front runner in nominations across eligible boards.

3 points in and ready for more

andy232000

I agree ASIB is a frontrunner for nominations, but It is far from frontrunner at the actual winner race imo

Miracle
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

I agree ASIB is a frontrunner for nominations, but It is far from frontrunner at the actual winner race imo

It isn't lol. 

Archived