💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is It Actually Britney?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I know it's probably not the best thing to speculate about, but i got thinking about Britney canceling Vegas.

They said her dad is ill. 

But then i checked her Instagram and she hasn't posted a new picture of her since December 24th. She typically posted videos/photos of her every day. 

We all know she has struggled with mental illness in the past. She experienced break downs and there was even speculation that she experienced one in 2010, that people didn't know about. It broke my heart to see that, especially as someone who has experienced it as well. 

I can't help but feel that she may be struggling again. I really hope not, and i wish her the best if she is.

They also said she won't be working on her album while her dad is ill. I found that strange too

Also, doesn't it have to be the performer that is sick in order to cancel shows like this without being sued?

Has this crossed your mind at all? 

Phaye Monster

This makes me worried... I’m hoping she’s fine, she’ll have access to the support she needs. As far as the album thing goes, her father might need constant support so it might just be too stressful for her to work. 

I pray she’s alright. She’s suffered too much throughout her career. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

DeleteMyAccount

I feel like her dad may be terminally sick. 

I don't like to speculate on such matters, but I think we should just trust that Britney is with family and doing well. 

Idk if she’s performed any shows after, but I went to the last Piece of Me show in Austin in October, and she looked really bad and like she didn’t wanna be there. :ohno:  She looked really tired and out of it. I hope she’s okay

Regina George

I’m on exhell and she was seen many times in public after the announcement so don’t worry she’s good.. :hug:

50 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

She experienced break downs and there was even speculation that she experienced one in 2010, that people didn't know about. It broke my heart to see that, especially as someone who has experienced it as well. 

That’s news to me! Very interesting, I’ll have to read more about it :duck:

I don't think they lied and created a fake "my dad is sick" cover up...  or course this situation is triggering her mental health but I don't think it's very serious, I think she's staying strong for him to take care of him..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Xaylan said:

Idk if she’s performed any shows after, but I went to the last Piece of Me show in Austin in October, and she looked really bad and like she didn’t wanna be there. :ohno:  She looked really tired and out of it. I hope she’s okay

People who had M&G's said she looked like she was crying and they were asked to come back in for a second photo op with her as her team didn't like the pictures. People also said she seemed 'slightly' better, she was definitely going through something around then...

As there were multiple people who had m&g's said she said seemed upset/like she had been crying.

But i don't think she is having another 'breakdown' she's been spotted out twice since she postponed Domination

8238066-0-image-a-13_1546890216988.jpg

#JusticeForBritney ♡

38 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

People who had M&G's said she looked like she was crying and they were asked to come back in for a second photo op with her as her team didn't like the pictures. People also said she seemed 'slightly' better, she was definitely going through something around then...

As there were multiple people who had m&g's said she said seemed upset/like she had been crying.

But i don't think she is having another 'breakdown' she's been spotted out twice since she postponed Domination

8238066-0-image-a-13_1546890216988.jpg

THERE WERE MEET AND GREETS? :spin: Maybe it was just about the family stuff to be honest 

IAmNotHere1997

No, this is definetly not another breakdown. She's in a place so much better now. With her kids growing up, and her new boyfriend, I think her personal life is way much better. The cancellation is just to focus on her dad, and family, and just taking a break as a whole. Which is a good decision, since this "hiatus" can build anticipation for hew new show, and maybe new era.

JesseBabe

I trust that Britney is telling the truth about her father, and even then, I don't think it's our business to speculate if she's having another breakdown etc. I feel like her Instagram is part of her "job", so taking a work hiatus I'd assume means from everything. What is she gonna Instagram? A selfie with her and her father at the hospital as he's hooked up to IV's?

I just don't think it's the right time to post. 

DiscoHeaven23
6 minutes ago, JesseBabe said:

What is she gonna Instagram? 

Her hallway fashion shows :vegas:

JesseBabe
25 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Her hallway fashion shows :vegas:

LMAO! I love those :ladyhaha:. I just don't think it's the right time for even those.

Lady Rah Rah

I hope she's okay. I've always liked her music but not had any desire to see her live or anything like that. She seems like a lovely woman with a very broken heart. I feel for the fans that had plans to see her too, but at least she can spend time with her Dad :heart:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Archived