LG6
question

Will Gaga recover from the backlash?

Featured Posts

blackstar

I'm not just thinking about award season, but I'm wondering how much of an impact is going to have this R. Kelly fiasco on her reulputation and career overall? Black twitter and "feminists" are trying their best to make her look bad. If you check comments under media outlets and reports on YouTube about the situation, lot of people are dragging her left and right. 

Is she going to be remembered as a hypocrate? Will this fiasco have any. impact on Enigma and future releases, LG6, movies, projects, etc

Edited by blackstar
Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy
  • LMAO 5

Gam

I don't think it'll impact anything and im sure everyone will have forgotten about this mess in a week or two

I hope that you can see you are the greatest, greatest thing to me ❤
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 1

blackstar

I'm wondering if she's going to address this mess at the next Enigma show

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy
  • Like 1

Borislshere

I really don’t see that much backlash. I think we’re all just magnifying any negative things said because it’s awards season.

• Like 19

Sneaky Oliver

Backlash? Where? This is nothing compared to the real backlashes she’s been through :giggle:

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1

MrG1087
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

I don't think it'll impact anything and im sure everyone will have forgotten about this mess in a week or two

This right here. No one seems to be discussing it today. I doubt it’ll last much longer. Someone else will have a scandal that’ll distract everyone again.

• Like 2

Twitter

She has survived bigger hiccups in her career. I don’t think this will have a huge effect on her. 

An American online news and social networking service.
  • Like 4

TylerBR97

It’s a vocal minority. That’s all this will blow over right after awards season. She got through ARTPOP and that was MUCH worse. 

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

TylerBR97
6 minutes ago, Gam said:

I honestly forgot about the whole thing until like 10 minutes ago. She will be fine 

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
  • Like 3

WohnJayne

I mean the situation is pretty big, and has been a match to gasoline for OGHs who have been desperate to pounce. I'm sure her career inst in jeopardy and she will bounce back overall, but I do unfortunately think it has dashed her BA shots at the Oscars.

Edited by WohnJayne
  • LMAO 2

MrG1087
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

It’s a vocal minority. That’s all this will blow over right after awards season. She got through ARTPOP and that was MUCH worse. 

Exactly. Plus, she wasn’t the only celebrity to have drama over something crazy and she won’t be the last.

Bloody Grammys

Most of the backlash is from yesterday, I just checked and it isn't looking as bad.

Df+2~1, Df+2, F+31, BT+2, BT+14 S! WR+3, AOP1+2
  • Like 1