Lextyr97
3 hours ago, pedrohemg said:

The voting process ends on January 14.

Read like 3 comments down from what you quoted lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J

The only reason it feels so big is because we have talked it so much. This is barely a blip in the world. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

She will totally be able to move on from this. This will most likely last like another week at most and then it will die down super quickly. I think ppl are all voicing their rage at Gaga because she is accessible. She actually responds to backlash and stuff like that so now even ppl who are just mad at R.Kelly are throwing their rage at Gaga which is unfair but it is what it is. This will die soon and can't ruin her. She didnt commit the crime after all...she simply was attention seeking and wanted shock factor and she owned up to it and apologized for doing that.

DeleteMyAccount

We get it. You don't like feminists or equality. But please don't use the term 'femininazis' because nazis are actually a danger to society unlike women who just want their voices heard for once. Yes I know some people take things too far, but they certainly shouldn't be compared.. Thanks.

Also, I've seen a lot of black influencers support Gaga. You'd have to be petty enough to dig into only one person. Let's move on. Because usually issues with Gaga start with these GagaDaily threads and get into the public eye.

I’m from the U.K. and still haven’t seen or heard her name being mentioned in this R. Kelly mess :ladyhaha:

The BAFTA she’s hopefully destined for is safe :triggered:

elijahfan

She's recovered from worse, didn't she? Isn't this already dying down anyway? GGD is literally the only place online that's on repeat about it :saladga:

And there are worse "controversies" than owning up to your past mistakes and apologizing. Like staying silent, for instance - I'm looking at you 68 people who have worked with R. Kelly and still haven't said a thing.

something sure, inteviewers waiting her out there.

its the pressure, you know how awkward gaga now in every her current interviews, she must be really nervous about her answer.

I know bearden will help her to prepare for it, i hope she execute it well, so no more another backlash.

pachinko
9 hours ago, blackstar said:

I'm not just thinking about award season, but I'm wondering how much of an impact is going to have this R. Kelly fiasco on her reulputation and career overall? Black twitter and feminazis are trying their best to make her look bad. If you check comments under media outlets and reports on YouTube about the situation, lot of people are dragging her left and right. 

Is she going to be remembered as a hypocrate? Will this fiasco have any. impact on Enigma and future releases, LG6, movies, projects, etc

What backlash? This is great for her image. 

Chuckles

I really think only twitter had the strongest backlash like NO ONE is literally talking about it within their circle of friends... this is completely social media andit has died down.

ctherainbow

Will Gaga recover from the backlash?

Yes.   :duck:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Archived