Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga recover from the backlash?

blackstar

Featured Posts

The majority is with her, the media is with her..

It's only some pop stans of other artists and some people that no matter what she'll do they will complain and those kind of people probably never did something for SA victims.. so just let them talk..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I mean the situation is pretty big, and has been a match to gasoline for OGHs who have been desperate to pounce. I'm sure her career inst in jeopardy and she will bounce back overall, but I do unfortunately think it has dashed her BA shots at the Oscars.

Votes were already submitted so no

Inb4 Pigrez, Rob, Wendy and Troy would cash in to this abomination :koons:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Bolkins
2 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Votes were already submitted so no

The nominations haven’t even been announced 

3 minutes ago, WohnJayne said:

I mean the situation is pretty big, and has been a match to gasoline for OGHs who have been desperate to pounce. I'm sure her career inst in jeopardy and she will bounce back overall, but I do unfortunately think it has dashed her BA shots at the Oscars.

Are you kidding me? This is of no relevance to the Academy members, Gaga performed TIHTY right on that stage. They know what to do. The only reason she'll not win BA is Olivia Coleman and Glen Close. 

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, WohnJayne said:

The nominations haven’t even been announced 

Votes happen beforehand and then nominations are announced. Regardless I was wrong anyway since voting deadline is on the 14th. Nominations announced the 22nd. I think she will be fine. 

Didymus

This is nothing. Her silence about the Kesha case was way worse and that wasn't even a big deal. Everyone knows YouTube and Twitter is a cesspool of lunatics and the majority of people don't care in general :air:

She didn't do anything wrong and for the people who think she did, she apologized for it and that's gonna be enough for everyone except that 1% that no one will listen to.

The faster we, as a fanbase, acknowledge that there is no controversy worth discussing, the faster it will blow over. Stop clicking on dem links, when journalists discover no one's really tuning in for this **** and LMs aren't causing mass traffic (literally the #1 reason it's being discussed in the media at all: LMs are so ****ing easily manipulated) they'll let it go in a hot second.

edengowon

Inb4 she performs DWUW feat. Christina at Enigma

the artist formerly known as melancholia

smitherz

she’ll be fine, but twitter Gaga stan accounts need to just shut up and stop making 8 tweet long threads that only continue to draw attention to the situation. she’s already given her statement and followed through with her promise, now stop giving it attention and everything will be fine 

Vitleysingur

I hate to make it about race.

Spoiler

Most complains come from black SJWs, random black people and certain notorious fanbase. And there goes tHe aCAdEmY iS sO wHiTe.

So she would be damn fine. People from the film industry won't jump to this so-called backlash.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

LGMonster95

Some of you only focus on the negative and don't really focus on the positive which by the way it was a lot and even by the media and you can see viral tweets defending her and her statement on itself was liked by almost 300k people. Those SJWs NEVER liked her to begin with, they like waited for this moment so they could have something to "drag" her (most of them don't even care about the victims or that r*pist but only drama, if they really cared they will have moved on to the real problem) 

Archived