charts

Do What U Want ft. Christina Aguilera re-enters US iTunes Top 100

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

Do What U Want ft. Christina Aguilera re-enters US iTunes Top 100 

Currently sitting at #94

e7381b101edc47f2c7ddadaf99e2ff7f.jpg

Now all the Xtina fans that were against Gaga's apology are loving Gaga again:madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm conflicted, all for this version receiving the attention it deserves but at the same time R Kelly is still credited as a writer so won't he profit from it? 

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

I'm conflicted, all for this version receiving the attention it deserves but at the same time R Kelly is still credited as a writer so won't he profit from it? 

Surely he didn't write anything but his verse and his adlibs? The solo version was probably written and recorded before he even got sent the song

Bloody hooker
13 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Surely he didn't write anything but his verse and his adlibs? The solo version was probably written and recorded before he even got sent the song

I don’t know where everyone has gotten the idea that Kelly has writing credits for the entirety of DWUW. The song was definitely written before Gaga officially announced ARTPOP, and Kelly was added on around September 2013.

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Do_What_U_Want_(song)

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

FfFfFfFF
18 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Maybe Gaga gave him songwriting credits anyways. Many producers said she is generouse at giving them. :shrug:

Omg on Apple Music Lyrics when they go “do what you want Lady Gaga/do what you want Christina” Apple Music claims they sing “do what you want make it come down/What you will make us cleaner”

Archived