💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Gaga aware?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Of R Kelly being a predator when they were doing the record?

Was that what she meant by trying to do something provocative to release her rage?

Like there’s nothing wrong with the meaning of the song, it even states consent somehow... she was just saying that she’ll give the world something superficial but will never let them take hold of what she is inside.

But because she wanted things to get twisted and controversial to feed into that angry space inside her soul and try to use it as defense mechanism to the horrid state she was in during that time. She decided to put someone who’s clearly going to deliver that feeling of chaos for her which was clearly an unhealthy way to escape. That’s why she seeked for REAL help

and also why didn’t it cause as much stir back when the song was released?

4 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Of R Kelly being a predator when they were doing the record

Stopped reading here :saladga:

NO she's not psycho 

That would be sick

If that was the case I would unstan 

Somebody cancel ths thread already

:saladga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Lighter
1 minute ago, Varys said:

Stopt reading here :saladga:

NO she's not psycho 

That would be sick

If that was the case I would unstan 

Somebody cancel ths thread already

:saladga:

Since it has been a topic from early 2000s

gypsy101

of course she was, she said in her apology the song was supposed to be provocative. it wasn’t the smartest move on her part but everyone knew.

2 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Since it has been a topic from early 2000s

But it was just rumours back then

I mean I don't know why anyone would deliberately make a song with a preditor?

gypsy101
Just now, Varys said:

But it was just rumours back then

I mean I don't know why anyone would deliberately make a song with a preditor?

it was not. there was video of him peeing on a minor.

the why? to be provocative. she said so.

2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it was not. there was video of him peeing on a minor.

the why? to be provocative. she said so.

But didn't the court rule in his favor?

I thought she meant by provocative making a song with someone rumored to have done these things not a real preditor

1 minute ago, Varys said:

The accusations kept coming. I thought we all agreed on that the US justice system is screwed.

hmmm

Batwings

Here's the thing. In 2013, you probably didn't know much about the R. Kelly case unless you did some serious research. In the mainstream, he was acquitted, and that's all that most people knew. This virtue signaling of "OH, SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" is very 2018. We're in a completely different place and time now.

gypsy101
3 minutes ago, Varys said:

I thought she meant by provocative making a song with someone rumored to have done these things not a real preditor

the girl in the video refused to testify, i forget the specifics but yeah it was a hot damn mess

listen, people make mistakes. like she said, it’s possible she worked with him specifically because of her past as an assault victim. i always saw the song as a commentary and his inclusion had to do with that. is it a catchy ass tune? yes. should she have done it? probably not.

gypsy101
Just now, Batwings said:

Here's the thing. In 2013, you probably didn't know much about the R. Kelly case unless you did some serious research. In the mainstream, he was acquitted, and that's all that most people knew. This virtue signaling of "OH, SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER" is very 2018. We're in a completely different place and time now.

is it very 2018? i remember thinking in 2013 how strange the choice was to him to be there. if you were alive in the US in the 2000s and didn’t live under a rock you knew all about the things he’s done. you didn’t need to do deep research.

Infinity Wave

Omg stop it already...

IT'S THE PAST

WE CANNOT CHANGE IT HOWEVER IT WAS

Gaga learned from her mistakes and is now a better and wiser person... stop the witch hunting based on past and forgot things for god's sake

Colourful

Archived