💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

video: lady gaga playing at a stripclub

joannethenight

Featured Posts

joannethenight

it's 3am. you're rolling through the streets with your windows down. there, you see a strange stripclub playing lady gaga tunes... so you stop the car, windows still open, to listen.

tracklist:

Spoiler

1) diamont heart [ 00:00:00 - 00:03:29 ]
2) perfect illusion [ 00:03:29 - 00:06:33 ]
3) alejandro [ 00:06:33 - 00:11:07 ]
4) la vie en rose [ 00:11:07 - 00:14:07 ]
5) brooklyn nights [ 00:14:07 - 00:17:44 ]
6) heavy metal lover [ 00:17:44 - 00:21:56 ]
7) ARTPOP [ 00:21:56 - 00:26:04 ]
8) highway unicorn (road to love) [ 00:26:04 - 00:30:20 ]
9) paper gangsta [ 00:30:20 - 00:34:45 ]
10) dance in the dark [ 00:34:45 - 00:39:34 ]
11) poker face [ 00:39:34 - 00:43:33 ]
12) goverment hooker [ 00:43:33 - 00:47:47 ]
13) mary jane holland [ 00:47:47 - 00:52:25 ]
14) sinner's prayer [ 00:52:25 - 00:56:09 ]
15) electric chapel [ 00:56:09 - 01:00:02 ]

🌹

Omg this sounds like a real nightmare of mine where im attending a Gaga concert but I can't enter :cryga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

Omg this sounds like a real nightmare of mine where im attending a Gaga concert but I can't enter :cryga:

I had the same nightmare! She was singing Million Reasons and we were trying to sneak in, but the security kept chasing us. It was so sad 

Spoiler

:selena:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz

Even DWUW was deleted from this tracklist! I can't :giveup:

7 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I had the same nightmare! She was singing Million Reasons and we were trying to sneak in, but the security kept chasing us. It was so sad 

Reveal hidden contents

:selena:

In my dream I lost my friend and she is already inside and she text me the last song to tell me that while I'm searching her everywhere :messga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Didymus

Edit: Ok so apparently I was missing the point :air: Kinda confused but..

Spoiler

This is undeniably fake though. Obviously it's just a picture but the audio is also tampered with (as in: made to sound like it's coming from a closed building). You can hear it clearly in songs like DIDT which have a specific stereo mix. Go to 37:05 for example, you can clearly hear the mix as it would sound with earphones on :smh:

Nice try though.

Quartz
Just now, Varys said:

In my dream I lost my friend and she is already inside and she text me the last song while I'm searching her everywhere :messga:

In my dream, I brought along all of my family to convince them of Gaga's talent, but all of us ended up outside. It was so sad. We were just lining up outside while we can hear her barely. I just knew that was the only chance I ever had in seeing her live. Just typing it out is giving me anxiety :saladga:

Quartz
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

This is undeniably fake though. Obviously it's just a picture but the audio is also tampered with (as in: made to sound like it's coming from a closed building). You can hear it clearly in songs like DIDT which have a specific stereo mix. Go to 37:05 for example, you can clearly hear the mix as it would sound with earphones on :smh:

Nice try though.

Joke

Over your head

Didymus
2 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Joke

Over your head

Apparently :air:

I guess I don't get it because I don't get what the fantasy is supposed to be. Like, why would I enjoy imagining a Gaga-themed striptease show by the side of the road for an hour? :rip:

DAVID VOGUER

There's something satisfying and haunting about this, I am not sure how to explain it....

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Quartz
Just now, Didymus said:

Apparently :air:

I guess I don't get it because I don't get what the fantasy is supposed to be. Like, why would I enjoy imagining a Gaga-themed striptease show by the side of the road for an hour? :rip:

I can see myself in this scenario, honestly. Maybe a little drunk and trying to sober up before driving home with friends when I come across this strip club. Oh, how beautiful would this sound to me in a drunken state. Too drunk to not go in the club but not drunk enough to not be hyped by the songs. Heaven :firega:

Quartz
Just now, DAVID VOGUER said:

There's something satisfying and haunting about this, I am not sure how to explain it....

I get you.

Archived