Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6/LG7 Stadium Tour

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

I was thinking about a full Lady Gaga stadium tour and I actually love the ideas and possibilites a stadium tour brings. 

I was watching the Reputation tour on Netflix + soke Formation and OTR II tour videos on YouTube and I think Gaga can put on an amazing show on a stadium tbh BUT I'd really like a less dramatic and shapeless stage (the ENIGMA stage is hideous tbh) I think she should keep it a bit more "minimal" for her next big tour, a couple of props here and there but the main focus should be GAGA herself, enhanced by some platforms, more technological stuff and and BIG ASS CLEAR SCREENS, with nothing in front of them.

Storywise I'd love a good and consistent story like the BTWB.

I would also love for Gaga to go a more Mugler/2011 aesthetic for her next era/tour and wear a lot of latex, RED, BLACK or LAVENDER long wigs and a dramatic eyeliner with bloody red, lilac or black lips 

324a8baf29b4160b3f7275a04a01df0b.jpg

cv5ue6-l-610x610-jumpsuit-laurence+pella

s-l300.jpg

1.1382665_3834054413.jpg

HTB1MT.wOpXXXXblXVXXq6xXFXXXB.jpg?size=1

Just imagine how powerful she'd look in something like that :air: Her tour costumes have been looking a bit cheap lately and I hope that changes in the future tbh and I feel like thigh boots looksreally good on her so I also hope she'll wear a lot of them too. 

Setlist wise the only non-singles (besides the LG6/7 tracks obviously) songs I'd love to be performed with a great ass choreo (from a new choreographer) are Dance In The Dark, Sexxx Dreams, So Happy I Could Die and Monster but we all know that won't happen :emma:

Anyways this is all just wishful thinking and I think that if LG6 spawns some smash hits then it can easily happen

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

Yeah I mean practical effects and props are kinda tacky and corny. The JWT stage is a step in the right direction. I want her to do a stadium tour because it'll consist of less dates and would be better for her health but she should deliver with the music first. 

BULATIO

I don't see Mugler outfits for her stadium world tour. Maybe she'll be wear Versace? It's so symbolic))) You know, Italian etc. :triggered:

I hate stadium tours and I think Gaga does too. She always creates catwalks and B stages so she can interact with everybody in the room. In a stadium this is impossible.

I love most of your ideas though I hope she does not return to Mugler. There are tons of fantastic underground designers that I hope she can work with! I do enjoy the idea of a new choreographer who could co-create with Richy (because lets be real...Richy isn't going anywhere anytime soon) and I also like your comment about a lot of Gaga's stage costumes looking cheaper and cheaper (though I'd argue that even some of her early stage wear looked cheap but she pulled it off far better then than she does now a days (2013-now)).

Crystalline
9 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I hate stadium tours and I think Gaga does too. She always creates catwalks and B stages so she can interact with everybody in the room. In a stadium this is impossible.

That’s not entirely true, she can if she does it correctly. Just look at the reputation Stadium Tour — she could practically interact with the entire stadium with the main stage, two B-stages on the other side and the floor catwalk barricade in the middle of the stadium between the stages.

But I agree totally that the type of shows Gaga puts on fits arenas more. Way more crowd interaction (unless your stage is massive for a stadium).

gagajandro25

I was just talking to someone about this the other day. I easily think Gaga could pull off a stadium tour. It might even be better for Gaga’s health. She could do less dates if she did a stadium tour, plus a potentially higher gross. She wouldn’t necessarily have to do football stadiums, but could do like baseball/soccer stadiums as well.

She could follow in the steps of recent big stadium tours and do less dates(because you hit the major cities and pull in large attendance), which would be beneficial to her health. I think she could do something similar to Reputation Stdium Tour, maybe just not as large attendance wise yet. I feel like she’s hit a point in her career where she is cemented forever in history, and there will always be a pull to see her live.

Maybe if her next solo studio album era is a success, the stadium tour would be a perfect fit and obvious choice? I know she could produce an experience for stadium shows just as well as she does arena shows. 

No shade, but if Bey and Jay-Z could pull off a stadium tour after EIL, I think Gaga could if her next solo studio album does well. People know Gaga can perform and is talented, the pull to see her live is there. 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

2School4Cool

This would be so epic!!! I feel like I would prefer to see her in arenas though, just because they’re more intimate than a stadium, especially with her stages that reach the back of the floor. Stadium shows are great for artists who don’t have over-the-top pop show productions (like Paul McCartney, Ed Sheeran, Billy Joel, etc who either sit at a piano or play guitar) because it’s more about the experience of listening to the music. But with all the choreo and costume changes and detail in Gaga’s shows I feel like arenas are a better fit because you’re so much closer to the on-stage action. That’s just my opinion though, she would rock the stage at a stadium or a dive bar or anything in between.

See The Best In Everyone

LateToCult

Stadiums-only is honestly what she should do now. She can have less dates and less traveling to worry about plus she can easily perform for more people in a small stadium tour (30ish dates) than she would for a regular arena tour. Not to mention the amount of money she could make. Arenas just aren’t a good fit for her now.

BULATIO

Of course, The Stadium World Tour is much better for her health. 
I suppose it will be like this:

North America:
Los Angeles – Dodger Stadium
New York – Citi Field Stadium
Chicago – Soldier Field Stadium
Boston – Gillette Stadium
Toronto – Rogers Centre
Vancouver – BC Place
Mexico City – Foro sol
Monterrey  – The BBVA Bancomer Stadium
and another basic places.

Europe:
London – Wembly Stadium
Manchester – Etihad Stadium
Glasgow – Hampden Park
Dublin – Crock Park
Paris – Stade de France
Barcelona – Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys
Milan – San Siro
Copenhagen – Parken Stadium
Stockholm – Friends Arena
Berlin – Olympiastadion
Cologne – RheinEnergieStadion
Zurich – Letzigrund
Vienna – Ernst-Happel-Stadion
Amsterdam – Amsterdam Arena

South America:
Fortaleza – Castelao Stadium
Sao Paulo – Estádio do Morumbi
Buenos Aires – River Plate Stadium
Santiago – Estadio Nacional de Chile
Lima – Estadio Universidad San Marcos

ASIA and OCEANIA:
Tokyo – Tokyo Dome
Perth – Optus Stadium
Melbourne – Marvel Stadium
Sydney – ANZ Stadium
Brisbane – The Gabba
Auckland – Mount Smart Stadium

Original Diva

I'm here for it. I am. But I don't want her to just never do arena shows again.. 

excuse me no

elijahfan

Like others pointed out, Gaga isn't really into playing stadiums. I was also very impressed by Taylor Swift's tour, but it did feel a bit... impersonal. That's what usually happens in enormous venues - stadiums are great for the numbers, but in the end it's the worst viewing experience possible, unless you're the lucky 1% that's near the stage.

And I don't mean to rain on everyone's parade, but there will most likely not be a tour for LG6.

1 hour ago, MONSTERBABY said:

ASIA and OCEANIA:
Tokyo – Tokyo Dome
Perth – Optus Stadium
Melbourne – Marvel Stadium
Sydney – ANZ Stadium
Brisbane – The Gabba
Auckland – Mount Smart Stadium

She wouldn't be able to sell out stadiums in Australia. Nope. 

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Blake said:

She wouldn't be able to sell out stadiums in Australia. Nope. 

ASIB is doing wonders for her in Oceania. :vegas: Plus LG6 will be a smasha, I just know it. :vegas:

Archived