Jimmy Fallon makes distasteful Gaga joke

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
18 hours ago, dit said:

P.S: I get it is a joke..I just find it sort of classless tbh. The audience even sort of "gasped". It feels too soon in my opinion. But it is what it is I guess.

Not as classless as doing a song with R Kelly in 2013 sis...

Gaga deserves to be criticized for this mistake. Her apology was great, she’s put in the work to show she’s grown, but does not change what happened 4 years ago and jokes will be made. 

If your name is not Lady Gaga, this joke should not be offensive to you. 

MJHolland
6 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

giphy.gif

Do people still watch him? He's an unfunny, over-the-top and cringeworthy presenter. I feel like clawing my eyeballs out whenever I see him.

This is literally the highest viewed talk show in the world (sometimes he comes in 2nd place)  

So yeah... people still watch him sister...

30 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Not as classless as doing a song with R Kelly in 2013 sis...

Gaga deserves to be criticized for this mistake. Her apology was great, she’s put in the work to show she’s grown, but does not change what happened 4 years ago and jokes will be made. 

If your name is not Lady Gaga, this joke should not be offensive to you. 

Yeah I agree that it is indefensible that she worked with R.Kelly. I always mention that. It's just I did not like the joke not because I'm a fan of Gaga's but because I feel like to make light of this situation is too soon. A lot of this stuff is just now coming to light on a massive scale (like the Kevin Spacey situation). I just felt like maybe it is unfair to the victims who are still suffering with something so serious but I totally get it is just dark humor for sure. I hope you can understand what I mean..English is not my first language and I am having a tough time trying to vocalize this. But yeah again I know she did a big mistake for sure.

techhausmonster

That's so immature. He may not have meant to be rude, but that is so insensitive. I don't get how people can find that kind of situation comical. 

But let it be Ariana Grande involved in the scandal...:trollga:

Chuckles

This is so bad, I mean it would be funny if we knew Spacey was a singer but cause he is not, the "punch" of the joke materializes to nothing... at least for me.

Archived