💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jimmy Fallon makes distasteful Gaga joke

dit

Featured Posts

StarlightSeiya

SJWs are truly ruining comedy. Not everything suppose to be offensive jeeze.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

giphy.gif

Do people still watch him? He's an unfunny, over-the-top and cringeworthy presenter. I feel like clawing my eyeballs out whenever I see him.

In my messy era.

FATCAT

Litterally walked in this thread to laugh, because I'm a equal opportunity jokester, but I was let down. Is that even a joke? He is so messy

Purr more, hiss less.

And before this everyone would praise Jimmy Fallon :green: 

I’ll never get it

ShayCristoforo

I don't like his show, but regardless, it's comedy. It's to be taken lightly to make light of a scenario. To build a bridge.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Serial Chiller

Eww, I really wish Jimmy Fallon would put a restraining order on me cuz I don’t wanna be anywhere near him. 

I don’t care about this joke at all, but I don’t understand how Jimmy Fallon still has that job. He’s so unlikeable lol 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Isn't he the one that goes around licking everyone's butt when they go to his show? He's so cringey.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Vitleysingur
7 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Isn't he the one that goes around licking everyone's butt when they go to his show? He's so cringey.

33 minutes ago, Postboy said:

I don’t care about this joke at all, but I don’t understand how Jimmy Fallon still has that job. He’s so unlikeable lol 

42 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

And before this everyone would praise Jimmy Fallon :green: 

I’ll never get it

ALL OF THESE

Why hasn't his show been cancelled yet? I feel uncomfortable every time he tries to interact with the guests.

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

SwissMonster

He could’ve done the a 100 people in a room joke or I don’t care wich Gaga joke. But this is tasteless :neyde:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

it's a joke but it doesn't make sense lol she's a survivor and has spent the 5 years since fighting for women and creating a dialogue... if she collabed w him last year sure but it's just dumb lol disappointed in jimmy

Smother Em Eh

This is really just a joke but it’s not right. Also he annoys me. I don’t find him funny at all and he comes across as phony and fake tbh. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

That J

That's the kind of "joke" nobody remembers 3 minutes later so I remain unbothered.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived