Jimmy Fallon makes distasteful Gaga joke

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ella Chalcedony
12 minutes ago, dit said:

I suppose that is true. I just feel bad for the victims and the fact that ppl can make tasteless jokes about situations like these. Especially when their abusers are just now finally getting exposed on a massive level / large scale R. Kelly / Kevin Spacey. It feels too fresh to make jokes like these but idk...I know there is senile / dark type of comedy. I think it's just not for me I guess. 

Exactly! But that's why it's aired late at night when all the low vibrating creatures are out and watching Adult Swim.

Are the writers even trying?? Lazy, lame line. Well, Fallon can force out another fake laugh to make up for the one I didn't have.

⚡🐲

GaGaAst

This is definitely not a joke..how dare he say that about GaGs.. 

Btw I really don't like him at all. He is too irritating and cringe.. So never mind. Ignore a drunkard. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Gagaloo911

Gross. He's not even entertaining. I hope she never visits his show again :huntyga:

Personally I didn't find the Joke funny but it was nothing more at an attempt at that

There is no need for acting so dramatic over it :huntyga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

I’m not sensitive about it at all but it felt like filler material, cheap, and it wasn’t funny. :shrug:

LordEnigma

If a drag queen said this, you’d be laughing. Or if it was a drag at Katy or Madonna.

Its not even that bad - my lord.

14 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

If a drag queen said this, you’d be laughing. Or if it was a drag at Katy or Madonna.

Its not even that bad - my lord.

I personally wouldn't. I don't think it is THAT dramatic of a situation though but I do find it a bit tasteless is all.

StarstruckIllusion

*breathes in*

this is the unrepeatable ASIB era. Iconic. Peak worthy. inescapable. shocking. controversial. rewarding. And just a great add time. 

*breathes out*

Ugh she’s just too relevant. 

fivefoottwo

If it was an actually funny joke about the situation I 100% would've been amused and cool with it, I mean c'mon we need to loosen up. Unfortunately...

tenor.gif 

Archived