💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

“INLA” Lyric in “Speechless”

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Am I the only one who, whenever I see the song title “I’ll Never Love Again”, hears Gaga sing the same lyrics in her song “Speechless”? 

To be more clear, I can’t see the name “I’ll Never Love Again” w/o immediately thinking of “Speechless” first :laughga: anyone else relate? 

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I just went to listen to it and now I can’t I hear it. 

Wait what do u mean

♥ Kindness Police.

derpmonster

"I'll never talk again. And I'll never love again. I'll never write a song, won't even sing along, I'll never love again."

What do you mean? I think we've known for a while that it's the same lyric. :huh:

When I first saw the movie, I couldn't even remember the melody of INLA because I'd keep thinking of Speechless.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

I can hear it but the emotions and vocals between the two makes them not comparable. The mood in Speechless is a bop filled with anger and fear while the other bop INLA, is more sad and passionate. 

2School4Cool

Sometimes I do the same thing, or I’ll listen to I’ll never love again and end up with speechless stuck in my head.

See The Best In Everyone

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

"I'll never talk again. And I'll never love again. I'll never write a song, won't even sing along, I'll never love again."

What do you mean? I think we've known for a while that it's the same lyric. :huh:

When I first saw the movie, I couldn't even remember the melody of INLA because I'd keep thinking of Speechless.

No that’s what I’m saying .  Anytime I see the name I’ll Never Love Again I’ll immediately think of speechless instead of INLA 

♥ Kindness Police.

Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, KING said:

I can hear it but the emotions and vocals between the two makes them not comparable. The mood in Speechless is a bop filled with anger and fear while the other bop INLA, is more sad and passionate. 

Wasn’t implying they’re comparable at all- just the fact I’ve known the song Speechless for so long and it has that lyric in it, any time I see the words “I’ll never love again” it immediately makes me think of Speechless :laughga:

♥ Kindness Police.

SharkmanthaC
48 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Wait what do u mean

I meant to type I can’t I unhear it! 

Although I think there are several Gaga songs that do this. Whether intentional or not. 

she/her/hers

how many (potential/hypothetical) nods to other eras/albums/songs does ASIB soundtrack have?

so, there's "i'll never love again"/"speechless"

"ARUTW"/"Hey Girl"

... any others?

littlepotter
18 hours ago, derpmonster said:

SAME! But I got over that

chaeri pls

derpmonster
4 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Where is this at?

I don't wanna be just a memory baby

We can make it easy if we lift each other

(it's the same except the high note on "other") 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I don't wanna be just a memory baby

We can make it easy if we lift each other

(it's the same except the high note on "other") 

THATS what it is omg I couldn’t figure out which melody it was 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived