Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Unseen ITA footage included in ASIB DVD

derpmonster

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Allygators and GP members rejoice! :vegas:

This is the wholesome good news we need after the whole mess this site has been through.

One of the Top 3 ballads of the soundtrack is getting justice. Looks like we are getting unseen footage of Is That Alright? that was recorded and likely cut in the movie in the BluRay, DVD, and digital formats! :vegas:

I got this ad on Instagram for ASIB pre-order and I was shook to see an unseen clip of her singing "Wanna see your face". Then the video said that the full performance will be on Digital and BluRay. :firega::cryga:

Since it was an ad and not an actual post, I can't link to it. And a screenshot wouldn't have done much. And if I posted just that, some of y'all would call it fake. :awkney::triggered:

So I wrote it down and brought it here: I mean I made a video.

Spoiler

Inb4 someone claims I'm an insider and it's fake and somehow I got the footage and the DWUW video that I intend to leak next :rip:

you're welcum hunties

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

Should release on YouTube too eventually

Gracious Gaga

Looks like Ally sang a song dedicated to Jackson at their wedding :huntyga:

♥ Kindness Police.

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Looks like Ally sang a song dedicated to Jackson at their wedding :huntyga:

:air:

Sis

Happy New Year.

Spoiler

We been knew since like October :giggle: The song is literally a "warm celebration of all our years" - it's a wedding song.

The dialogue that precedes this song on the soundtrack is also, "When we gave our vows at the altar, I just didn't get to say everything I wanted to, so I wrote it down and brought it here. I hope it's okay if I love you forever, Jack." *chords play*

Teal Ambition

Omg I am going to SOB :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

andy232000

BEST ballad ln the ost. im sure this could have beaten the **** out of Shallow but NOOOOO they had to cut it from the film smh

Reality

One of the best on the soundtrack, and one of her best songs ever! I'm glad to see that we finally get to see movie footage of it!

🖤👹

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

BEST ballad ln the ost. im sure this could have beaten the **** out of Shallow but NOOOOO they had to cut it from the film smh

Tbh it wouldn't have beat Shallow especially because Shallow is such a special moment in the movie and literally every GP member who saw the movie loves that song. It just stays. Shallow wasn't planned to be the hit it became anyway.

But Is That Alright? definitely could've done better than INLA which they thought should've been *the* single. As for ARUTW, idk. That's the other thing that the GP remembers (doing very well on iKunst and Spotify). But if Is That Alright? were in the movie (which it SHOULD'VE been), maybe ITA would steal its spotlight? Maybe we would have 3 hit ballads? Or 4 (including INLA - great on YouTube).

Edit: Just listened to it again, Jesus this song DESTROYS me. Definitely was #2 single material.

Archived