Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do What U Want removed from Spotify, iTunes and YouTube

joannethenight

Featured Posts

At the piano & jazz concerts she should sing the piano version of the song and tell the story behind it... she chose the wrong companion for the song but that's it... she didn't steal, abuse, hurt... anyone. At the the end of the day her art should remain. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RickMonster98

This makes me sad, it's one of her best songs imo :toofunny: definitely the best ARTPOP track 

it's still a hit though, they can't cancel that :trollga:

i just wish they replaced it with the xtina version 

AMENiCURE
2 hours ago, ropi said:

What if Redone is a terrorist? She will delete her whole discography, and burn her cd-s? She has to stop doing this ****. One of her best songs. Stop the drama and continue the music. 

That is so different. She collaborated with R Kelly when he was already convicted as a rapist. If RedOne turns into something, she wouldn't be responsible for her actions/to remove the songs because she wouldn't have known RedOne being a terrorist.

Spoiler

btw why did you have to make redone a terrorist:rip:

blackstar

The song is still avaiable on Deezer. DWUW Remixes EP was taken down, but the original song is still avaiable on ARTPOP

ED: It looks like the song itself it's not avaibale on Google Play Music, but you can buy it if you buy the whole album or something

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Lady_Gaga_ARTPOP?id=B7ka6gmk7pwfuf6ez2ob4nitvca

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Moebius

Faqs acting like it wasnt a universe destroying bop... no rights!

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

YCHofficial
8 minutes ago, AMENiCURE said:

btw why did you have to make redone a terrorist:rip:

Hide contents

Exactly what I thought. 

RedOne is Moroccan..... 

So this all seems very fishy and racist.

*LeTs MaKe ThE aRaB gUy A tErRoRiSt*

Plus I will never forget how The 2nd single was Venus, but her label insisted to her Do What U want to be the 2nd single and the mess became bigger, because they changed the 2nd single to be DWUW in the middle of the promo era of Venus. 

#JusticeforVENUS

CatelynnMarie
5 minutes ago, chipz said:

Plus I will never forget how The 2nd single was Venus, but her label insisted to her Do What U want to be the 2nd single and the mess became bigger, because they changed the 2nd single to be DWUW in the middle of the promo era of Venus. 

#JusticeforVENUS

I literally think about this everytime I see or even think about ARTPOP and especially during this whole mess. I'll never forgive Interscope for that decision 

NewYorkCity

This mess is gonna be iconic for years to come, let's celebrate :vegas:

Seriously tho, thanks God I have the vinyl, the CD... because... whatever, that song slays in every level, and sorry but I have to include R.Kelly´s contribution to it. It is musical perfection. 

Archived