Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do What U Want removed from Spotify, iTunes and YouTube

joannethenight

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Wow, I had Do What U Want still on my playlist and the song played for 2 seconds and got deleted.

Spotify?

she/her/hers

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

@KatieJudasGaga4 after seeing they were sending people with copyright warnings and such for this song, I really hope they don't send you things on your videos.  I just watched the ARTPOP one this evening. 

she/her/hers

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 after seeing they were sending people with copyright warnings and such for this song, I really hope they don't send you things on your videos.  I just watched the ARTPOP one this evening. 

The Solo one is still up on Youtube, so I'll use that one in future videos.

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The Solo one is still up on Youtube, so I'll use that one in future videos.

I had my husband get the audio for it just incase it disappears. :ohno:

she/her/hers

This therefore establishes the original album with the original track list as RARE going forward. 

It shall become expensive AF to find in like ten years. Much like Madonnas Sex book. 

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, thwip said:

This therefore establishes the original album with the original track list as RARE going forward. 

It shall become expensive AF to find in like ten years. Much like Madonnas Sex book. 

Just bought one on Amazon for $7. I hope I don't get an email saying it isn't available.

she/her/hers

Gagaloo911

It's definitely unavailable on Spotify US. It shows up when you search it so it's not deleted but it's basically grayed out and you can't play it. 

So I guess the streams will still count and stay there it just is blocked and unavailable to listen to it 

PartySick
5 hours ago, Vainsexual said:

Not everywhere, I guess it wasn't yet pulled out.

It is now though :giveup:

🖤

Mirages
8 hours ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Is this true? I was hoping all version would be removed because R Kelly will profit with or without his vocals because he co-wrote the song.. and twitter isn't going to like that

He wrote only his worse so he's not profiting from Christina's version.... Duh

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Bad Kids

I can listen to the Xtina one yasss

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Infinity Wave

I'm gonna say this again from those in the back...

I don't think erasing something, whatever it is, is ever a good choice. It's part of your story, and it helps you change for the better. That's what history should teach us all.

Colourful

What if Redone is a terrorist? She will delete her whole discography, and burn her cd-s? She has to stop doing this ****. One of her best songs. Stop the drama and continue the music. 

Archived