Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Yup, DWUW still available on Spotify Canada

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So there are stills available from the music video on the internet and I got a copyright notice from Twitter and they removed the picture from my tweet from 2013. So essentially I think they're removing any trace of DWUW that's available on Twitter. I would assume the same goes for the snippets of the music video that were also tweeted in the past.

Wow, that's actually pretty impressive... whoever they hired for this is going hard

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

Wow, that's actually pretty impressive... whoever they hired for this is going hard

The copyright notice was from RIAA

Mister G
2 hours ago, Poker said:

What about the remixes? Are they gone too?

Yes. Only the single version with Xtina is available. 

Canada Spotify is now pulled.

Kind of annoying, though I get it. It's a good song though (always hated his part lol) they should replace it with the Christina version or the solo one.

Bloody hooker
30 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So there are stills available from the music video on the internet and I got a copyright notice from Twitter and they removed the picture from my tweet from 2013. So essentially I think they're removing any trace of DWUW that's available on Twitter. I would assume the same goes for the snippets of the music video that were also tweeted in the past.

I just searched for all mentions of DWUW on my Twitter, and my 2013-2014 self left me shook. I was as messy as the ARTPOP era. :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

I just searched for all mentions of DWUW on my Twitter, and my 2013-2014 self left me shook. I was as messy as the ARTPOP era. :air:

I was embarrassed to go through my tweets :air: The **** I found from the ARTPOP era :wtfga:

Bloody hooker
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

I was embarrassed to go through my tweets :air: The **** I found from the ARTPOP era :wtfga:

I just want to delete almost every tweet from that time off my account.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

imnotyourbabe10

ARTPOP is so subversive, though.  And DWUW encapsulated that with its "F-You" lyrics about body image and body presentation in the media.  :diane:

Appreciate our Lady doing her thing and making it "right."  But please replace with solo version or Xtina or Rick Ross or whatever else!  It's a good song with an intelligent meaning when you listen to the lyrics (aside from R.Kelly).

Archived