💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Do What U Want removed from Spotify, iTunes and YouTube

joannethenight

Featured Posts

RIP. This moment will be remembered in history books as an iconic, yet sad moment for Little Monsters and Gaga’s career. 

“DWUW” 2013-2019 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Lazuli
2 minutes ago, joannethenight said:

#cantbuyARTPOPonitunes

Our good sis ARTPOP can never win huh? 

Little Monsters Torture Me

codymonster

They should put the Gaga and Xtina one on it instead. One, cause I love DWUW and two, because how amazing would it be to turn the song around for the GP; a song that appeared to be a sexually charged and filthy song to one that has two woman triumphantly declaring you won’t have my mind or my heart so do what the hell you want with my body/image, because it means nothing what you think. I feel like if she made a statement about the real meaning of the song while she’s getting this attention, it might take some heat off her.

But again, not probable :vegas:

SharkmanthaC
11 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

But why isnt letting me buy the album as a whole? Like it doesnt show the option to buy it. 

https://ibb.co/0fQCBfT 

I'm able to download the entire album with Apple music, so that's interesting.  

9 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

is the xtina version still available?

yes

she/her/hers

Has anyone replaced R. Kelly’s version with Xtina’s or Gaga’s Solo version on iTunes? I think I’m gonna replace it with Xtinas lol

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

DrKindnessKunt1999
52 minutes ago, Jay.P said:

How does he have writing credits on the solo version? I always thought the song was already finished before he came on board and added his verse. :huh:

51 minutes ago, Gaga Lazuli said:

This. Didnt she said it in an interview?

44 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I'm confused, DWUW was written before they knew each other 

Keep in mind, Gaga loves giving out writing credits like candy. 

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

yes

yay I have both the xtina and solo ones downloaded from youtube just in case tho:firega:

Pop Art

I'm happy they removed his version (which always only added a rape-y vibe to me to what is supposed to be an empowering song), but I won't be fully satisfied until they replace it with something, hopefully the solo version of the track (assuming Kelly doesn't somehow have a writing credit on it as is the case with the Xtina version :rip:). I think it would also be okay (and maybe even better for many) to totally replace it with, say, an unreleased ARTPOP track. Whatever the case, I'm glad she took the first step in removing Kelly's version, but I hope she's just replacing and not erasing. 🙏

nath4gaga

I never liked his verse that much tbh. The rkelly version can go in my recycling bin where jewels and drugs has been for over 5 years. 

Alfonso

I don't know what to think, I guess I'm still trying to process it and hoping to buy another physical copy soon b4 its gone forever :nooo:

Archived