đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Buddy Camp!

Seeka

Featured Posts

Anyone else playing Buddy Camp? It came out in November and is a rather heartwarming and funny Boys Love visual novel made by the indie game company (which may or may not be one person) BLits.

There's four suitors to choose from and takes place in the summer camp (where everyone is 18. For, ya know, reasons) known as Camp Buddy!

It's rather ridiculous but I'm enjoying it. Except for the sex talk. Though sex talk has always been ridiculous to me. 

I'm currently on Hunter's path. Baby got back. 

Sepsami

Bless, is this kind of like Coming Out On Top? My perverted ass has been looking for something "new" :poot:

ctherainbow

Mess, I thought this was gonna be a forum game about meeting people and becoming buddies.   :sweat:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

Bless, is this kind of like Coming Out On Top? My perverted ass has been looking for something "new" :poot:

That sounds familiar. That's a visual novel too, right?

Well while I like Camp Buddy, it's not what I'd recommend if you're looking for adult looking characters or believability.

Herculion (aka Black Monkey) is working on Full Service, so that may interest you way more.

34 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

Mess, I thought this was gonna be a forum game about meeting people and becoming buddies.   :sweat:

Aww. *huggles* that's adorbs. Maybe you should get together with a CC member and do that.

31 minutes ago, highongaga said:

yes i love it

How far are you?

ctherainbow
4 hours ago, Seeka said:

Aww. *huggles* that's adorbs. Maybe you should get together with a CC member and do that.

I thought my one friend and I were the only ones to use the term “huggle”.    :giveup: 

I’ll ask Haroon!  We used to have a buddy thread. 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

9 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

I thought my one friend and I were the only ones to use the term “huggle”.    :giveup: 

I’ll ask Haroon!  We used to have a buddy thread. 

I've been using huggle forevs. Not sure when I picked it up. Before GGD I know that. 

You could use the main character as a mascot. Wouldn't you wanna be buddies with this adorbs guy?

http://campbuddy.wikia.com/wiki/Keitaro_Nagame

highongaga
23 hours ago, Seeka said:

That sounds familiar. That's a visual novel too, right?

Well while I like Camp Buddy, it's not what I'd recommend if you're looking for adult looking characters or believability.

Herculion (aka Black Monkey) is working on Full Service, so that may interest you way more.

How far are you?

sorry for the late reply, but im at the sports festival part im really enjoying it so far ^^

YEAHHH BUDDY

Archived