Someone is trying to sabotage Gaga's career

Bobbins

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
2 hours ago, T E A said:

i think it's not that big of a deal (yet). 

i think she'll still win the oscar for shallow.

Hide contents

i also think that @Didymus and i will get married.

Hide contents

and i think that @derpmonster is not derpy at all.

It's true. @derpmonsterpretends to be a derp as a coping mechanism. Self deprecation helps him stay humble and stops others from thinking he's full of himself.

People hated him. Many still do. He wasn't the It girl or queen. He was popular but really infamous. Bubbly on the outside, scared on the inside. But don't take him for a fool. Despite occasional mental health hiccups, he knows he's got his own charm. He knows he's smart, capable, worthy. If you want a good thing from him, you'll have to lay the money down first. If you don't like his direction, hell, he won't follow you. 

Thanks for mentioning me sis :huntyga: I'm happ to have an academic queen on this site. I cackled when you caught my Kant reference.

Edit: derp monster is also a singer. Can I sing Is That Alright at the wedding? 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

It's true. @derpmonsterpretends to be a derp as a coping mechanism. Self deprecation helps him stay humble and stops others from thinking he's full of himself.

People hated him. Many still do. He wasn't the It girl or queen. He was popular but really infamous. Bubbly on the outside, scared on the inside. But don't take him for a fool. Despite occasional mental health hiccups, he knows he's got his own charm. He knows he's smart, capable, worthy. If you want a good thing from him, you'll have to lay the money down first. If you don't like his direction, hell, he won't follow you. 

Thanks for mentioning me sis :huntyga: I'm happ to have an academic queen on this site. I cackled when you caught my Kant reference.

Edit: derp monster is also a singer. Can I sing Is That Alright at the wedding? 

You got me with the Kant reference.  I got hammered pretty badly in that thread.  You were correct, she did call out Dr. Luke in defense of Kesha.  However, I think it's rare for her to call out anyone in her own defense, as it just propagates negativity.  She may stay away from conflict because bringing up stressful moments from the past may hurt her emotionally because of her PTSD.  I really think she has to concentrate on positivity and happy thoughts, which could explain why she was so hesitant to get into the fray with the R Kelly situation.

Btw, I'm here to hear you sing.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Morphine Prince
4 hours ago, PEZ said:

The documentary was green lit back in May 2018:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/r-kelly-doc-series-tv-movie-greenlit-by-lifetime-1109300

Then it took time to make, edit, and finish for release, then it was released once it was ready. The timing of the release is coincidental. It's not like the documentary creators threw this project together after ASIB was released and rushed it to sink her.

They obviously knew ASIB was dropping in 2018 and that if they dropped it weeks before Oscars nominations they could bring down Gaga. 

I’m obviously kidding :air: 

Chuckles

Let's hope they stillpraise talent over this mess... btw is this being COVERED anywhere? I don't watch the regular news cycles...

gypsy101
6 hours ago, River said:

Relax and go to sleep, it just feels like you're worried more about the award and less about the important issue.

If Gaga loses because of this, she's the hero here, she gave up on the her chances to win for her own self truth and you need to be proud of her.

can’t we be proud of her but also want for her to win the Oscar? why are they mutually exclusive 

4 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

can’t we be proud of her but also want for her to win the Oscar? why are they mutually exclusive 

There’s a way to want her to win, not in te hysterical way that we see here.. 

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

17 hours ago, Admin said:

The OP is actually not wrong. ASIB is a front-runner to win major awards at the Oscars, and there is a smear campaign going on against it and it will only get worse.

How dare you, the OP and anyone else siding with you in this post take away from the victims in this situation. R. Kelly had it coming and it has absolutely nothing to do with Gaga. Like are you serious? Victims are finally being believed and getting their stories heard and y’all are sitting here saying it’s all because of a 2013 flop collab with gaga? Yep, Aaliyah’s mom and all the victims teamed up with Lifetime to premiere a 6-part expose of RKelly so that they could stop Gaga’s chances of winning awards. :toofunny:

Serial Chiller

Although I’m so glad that the victims are finally being heard, the timing is indeed uncanny. Last night in the car, I heard this woman on the radio talk about Gaga remaining silent and being pressured to speak out, despite the fact that she already put out her statement almost a day before. Like, this sh*t storm can really blow out of proportions and the GP only takes things on the surface. So yeah, damn. 

TheSlash

When will this cult site learn that this whole "Gaga's career at stake" thing only gets bigger bc of such threads. Literally nobody cares for anybody else than R Kelly himself. The only one putting Gaga's career to danger are these countless threads about that same topic :saladga: . Can we just stop exaggerating everything? :madge: 

Spoiler

And before you come for me, with 'exaggerating' I mean anything related to Gaga, not R Kelly. This a*****e can pay for his sins :madge: 

Spoiler

jail or smth :lana: 

Ew, David!

lost in limbo

Y'all need to stop thinking Gaga is the center of the world, she isn't :saladga: 

There have been some situations where I've felt the media is trying to smear Gaga before the Oscars, they're rare and off and have NOTHING to do with a documentary greenlit in MAY 2018 from women trying to expose a rapist who has ruined their lives and telling their truth.

We all love Gaga, but not everything Gaga's involved in is about Gaga :saladga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived