💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Someone is trying to sabotage Gaga's career

Bobbins

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

By meeting with the Dalai Lama, Yale University and many other influential people and organisations to discuss kindness and mental health. 

So no other pop-star has ever worked on a cause outside of music?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagarox

She should have done this when she was camping for TIHTY..  as a fan we will just have to sit this one out even if it means her losing the oscars... nothing truly can be done.. **** blew up and oscar voting hasnt even started yet. Now every voter who votes during oscar will be aware of this story while voting.. A nomination for anything seems far fetched at the moment. Light your alejandro and roberto candles up liddos

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

So no other pop-star has ever worked on a cause outside of music?

What a stupid thing to say. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Let me laugh really loud at the fact that you believe all of this is about Gaga when it's about R Kelly.

Bye

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

JusKeepBreathin
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

What a stupid thing to say. 

I get it. No response, so instead you call me stupid. Makes sense. 

Anyways whatever, let's get back to yeah, she gets sabotaged a lot. Especially during BTW. The R. Kelly thing was a huge mistake on her part, but for it to come out like this during award season is beyond suspicious.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Madonna & Beyoncé DOH!

they tried to sell their souls to Papa Legba but even he is stanning for our Gags to win the Oscar(s).

That is the reason they resorted to this smearcampaign!

nodandsmile
51 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's like the reporter claiming he'd confront Gaga at the Globes :smh: These people are just fooling y'all and so many people are taking the bait. Journalists have used the LM magnet for years now to increase traffic, clicks and views. Stop playing their game.

You're seriously wasting your time. I've said it a million times before, nothing. Whenever somebody says something negative, they panic, give multiple replies and end up giving it more exposure ... it's always like this!

1 hour ago, Admin said:

The OP is actually not wrong. ASIB is a front-runner to win major awards at the Oscars, and there is a smear campaign going on against it and it will only get worse.

By whom and why? Competition? Media moguls? Industry insiders? 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

blackstar
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Wow, I'm sure they'll really impact the Oscar voters. Omg y'all it's ****ing Twitter. That's like one step up from the cesspool of disgustingness that is YouTube comments. No one ****ing cares.

i mean... people on twitter are the first one who started this mess so...

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Definitely not, although I think some Twitter/online stans and some incited journalists are trying to use it as leverage against her. In the end, that's just OGH, in which I hope would not bleed into reality.

Who knows? The conspiracy of Linda Perry popping up and trying to discredit Gaga for her Oscar still rings heavy (although I think that was more of an issue of voters paying more attention to a "Bond song").

3 points in and ready for more

Shipper

I think it's the aliens.

The aliens are here and they are interfering with Gaga's Oscar success because she is a threat to their home planet VENUS!!! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

no one. r kelly accusation was happen before she collaborate with him. so she must be aware of this since day 1 she collab with him.

bloody g
1 hour ago, PEZ said:

The documentary was green lit back in May 2018:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/r-kelly-doc-series-tv-movie-greenlit-by-lifetime-1109300

Then it took time to make, edit, and finish for release, then it was released once it was ready. The timing of the release is coincidental. It's not like the documentary creators threw this project together after ASIB was released and rushed it to sink her.

Funny you say that bc May 2018 was the original release date for ASIB

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Lord Temptation
11 minutes ago, Shadow said:

By whom and why? Competition? Media moguls? Industry insiders? 

All of the above. Makers of plastic music. The slaves of the money machine.

Archived