Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Someone is trying to sabotage Gaga's career

Bobbins

Featured Posts

LeJudas
25 minutes ago, Admin said:

The OP is actually not wrong. ASIB is a front-runner to win major awards at the Oscars, and there is a smear campaign going on against it and it will only get worse.

How can I help? I want to defeat the evil and save Enigma

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

I agree that industry slaves have hated Gaga since Born This Way.

But I also feel that they are powerless against Gaga because of their anonymity. 

Trolls without a face can’t rally followers the way a superstar can. Perhaps in 2011-2013 it was easier because social media hadn’t yet become so politicised. But in 2019 the world of stans is far more influential than the likes of Dr Luke, David Bowie’s son, Rolling Stone or whoever else is being bribed.

This smear campaign was to be expected, they clearly don’t want Gaga to win.

Even though she already has. 

Mark my words she is still taking home that Oscar (or two). The record industry losers in suits can keep crying themselves to sleep.

Chris Evans

no the r kelly revelations are just bad timing however her haters have attempted to sabotage it since 2011 this isn't new

That J

Its important to keep in mind all the times in these past 10 years it seemed like she was being smeared, things are done, it's over, etc etc.....

Then EVERYTIME a big moment happens that secures her spot back at the top and she becomes even more loved that she was before. 

I expect the same from this situation....especially from this situation! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Even though she already has. 

source.gif 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I agree that industry slaves have hated Gaga since Born This Way.

They actually hate her since The Fame :oops: 

Remember when they tried to make her having a penis and being a satanic bitch instead of focusing on her music and talent ?

hardcore1996

Some of you may have seen I’ve been very adamant about her role in this in the other threads. I do not believe the series was made ans released to smear her. HOWEVER looking back, it seems she was mentioned and showed in the series a lot more than other celebrities he collabed with. She was mentioned and shown in the first few minutes of the first episode, and then a pixture of her with him is shown later in the series. Maybe it’s a reach but it’s definitely possible they were paid to include her as much as they did in the documentary? I dont know

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, That J said:

Its important to keep in mind all the times in these past 10 years it seemed like she was being smeared, things are done, it's over, etc etc.....

Then EVERYTIME a big moment happens that secures her spot back at the top and she becomes even more loved that she was before. 

I expect the same from this situation....especially from this situation! 

are you insinuating that she's like a dirty bug, possibly a cockroach,

giphy.gif

that you can't get rid of because it always crawls back and stays on top?

giphy.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

elijahfan
39 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

How convenient though that it came out just when Gaga was about to sweep during award season. Why not last year? Or the year before?

Are you for real...... :saladga: 

We all knew that R. Kelly **** would come back and bite her in the ass, and there would never have been a right moment for it. It's the Oscars right now, but the years before it would have been a new song, or a new album, or the SuperBowl or whatever project she was involved in.

Of course her haters will try to use this against her, but at least I'm glad it's behind her.

Lord Temptation
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

They actually hate her since The Fame :oops: 

Remember when they tried to make her having a penis and being a satanic bitch instead of focusing on her music and talent ?

I think the very earliest we saw OGH (obsessed Gaga haters) was around the time the video for Alejandro came out in late 2010. During The Fame (2008-09) nobody hated her because nobody knew who she was or what she was trying to say.

That year she screamed to Barack Obama “Are you listening?” at a rally against the US governments Don’t Ask Don’t Tell policy, which incidentally started under Bill Clinton. Another Democrat.

I truly think that is why “they” hate her. She single-handedly dismantled DADT when she invited LGBT soldiers as her date to the 2010 VMAs and then wore the meat dress. 

Even though Gaga is a Democrat herself (she supported Hillary) I think there are many Dems out there (especially in the military) who despise Gaga for helping remove the DADT policy that Bill and Obama supported.

Perhaps this is what “Aura” is about...She is not a wandering slave but a woman of choice.

Whispering

Glenn Close had heard the rumors for years about Weinstein and worked with him. That doesn’t mean she is the problem or that she doesn’t deserve an acting award. 

I bet there isn’t a woman nominated that hasn’t worked with someone they suspected was a sexual abuser. 

I’m sure the voters understand the blame lies with the abuser. 

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Bobbins said:

It is clear someone within the industry decided to expose all this R Kelly controversy right when Gaga was in line to win an Oscar. We have to understand that there are people in the business trying to tear Gaga down now that's winning again. She is the antithesis of how a popstar is so her mind frightens top boardroom executives. It's not just OGHs (obsessed Gaga haters) but also people within the business who see her as commercial competition.

How do we navigate this storm that is R Kelly as Gaga fans? I've ruthlessly dragged a fair few GP members in the last hour on twitter but their numbers just keep increasing like cockroaches. 

How is she the antithesis of a popstar?

I do find it a little suspect the timing of the R. Kelly thing. But she has always had haters trying to sabotage her. It's nothing new.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lord Temptation
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

How is shethe antithesis of a popstar?

By meeting with the Dalai Lama, Yale University and many other influential people and organisations to discuss kindness and mental health. 

55 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

How convenient though that it came out just when Gaga was about to sweep during award season. Why not last year? Or the year before? This whole R Kelly thing has been going on for ages. Also why was it only Gaga's involvement that was receiving traction in the press and not any of the dozen of MALE artists that have collaborated with him?

There is an agenda here and this time it's much bigger than Angela Cheng 

enhanced-buzz-18113-1389213867-0.jpg?cro

because she's a woman plain and simple.

Archived