Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Someone is trying to sabotage Gaga's career

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins
Just now, Didymus said:

Wow, I'm sure they'll really impact the Oscar voters. Omg y'all it's ****ing Twitter. That's like one step up from the cesspool of disgustingness that is YouTube comments. No one ****ing cares.

If this gains traction it potentially could. A lot of things have begun on twitter and then snowballed into much bigger wider things. Kesha's case with Dr Luke is one example of this happening. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
Just now, Bobbins said:

If this gains traction it potentially could. A lot of things have begun on twitter and then snowballed into much bigger wider things. Kesha's case with Dr Luke is one example of this happening. 

That's legal though lmao

This is just about some pop star who admitted she made a bad call on some pop song everybody already forgot. Totally incomparable.

Didymus

Sistren, she performed TIHTY on the freakin' Oscars. No one will believe for a second she's actually defended a rapist or whatever, it's a total non-issue. She apologized for what happened five years ago, now she's fine, no one will care enough to think they have to change their opinion about her, they have no reason to anyway.

10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm pretty sure this is a joke but the sad truth is, this fanbase can be so consumed by Gaga's awards that I'm never 100% sure...

This fan base has its own conspiracy theories it appears. This thread suggests there is an anti Gaga industry illuminati out there to get her... Come on, folks. Let's take a breath.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Relax and go to sleep, it just feels like you're worried more about the award and less about the important issue.

If Gaga loses because of this, she's the hero here, she gave up on the her chances to win for her own self truth and you need to be proud of her.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

3 minutes ago, T E A said:

is it orchestrated by madonna? :reductive:

She's behind everything:giggle:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Mister G
9 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

How convenient though that it came out just when Gaga was about to sweep during award season. Why not last year? Or the year before? This whole R Kelly thing has been going on for ages. Also why was it only Gaga's involvement that was receiving traction in the press and not any of the dozen of MALE artists that have collaborated with him?

There is an agenda here and this time it's much bigger than Angela Cheng 

enhanced-buzz-18113-1389213867-0.jpg?cro

Oh damn we haven’t seen her in a very long time LMAO!!!

Amen Fashion

Not a joke at all. There were these tweets back in the day from that reporter or sth like that saying that they will do this stuff with R. Kelly to lower her chances to win at the oscars 🥵

edit: i don’t have any receipts 😂 like I read it a long time ago in the charts discussion thread. Maybe someone knows which tweet I’m talking about 

3 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Not a joke at all. There were these tweets back in the day from that reporter or sth like that saying that they will do this stuff with R. Kelly to lower her chances to win at the oscars 🥵

receipts?    nvm, Didy answered my question

crisTEAne

i think it's not that big of a deal (yet). 

i think she'll still win the oscar for shallow.

Spoiler

i also think that @Didymus and i will get married.

Spoiler

and i think that @derpmonster is not derpy at all.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Didymus
4 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

That's like the reporter claiming he'd confront Gaga at the Globes :smh: These people are just fooling y'all and so many people are taking the bait. Journalists have used the LM magnet for years now to increase traffic, clicks and views. Stop playing their game.

Just now, T E A said:

i think it's not that big of a deal (yet). 

i think she'll still win the oscar for shallow.

Hide contents

i also think that @Didymus and i will get married.

Hide contents

and i think that @derpmonster is not derpy at all.

Invite me to the wedding.

Didymus
4 minutes ago, Ronk said:

receipts?    nvm, Didy answered my question

Nope, sorry :lmao: I thought I knew what he was talking about but I don't think I do. I think he's referring to something of years ago :huh:

The documentary was green lit back in May 2018:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/r-kelly-doc-series-tv-movie-greenlit-by-lifetime-1109300

Then it took time to make, edit, and finish for release, then it was released once it was ready. The timing of the release is coincidental. It's not like the documentary creators threw this project together after ASIB was released and rushed it to sink her.

⚡🐲

Archived