💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Alleged Victims Applaud Gaga's Apology

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Good to hear. Through all this mess, the voices that need to be heard the most in this context are who should be elevated- no matter if they were happy with Gaga or not.

But I am definitely glad they are in support of Gaga. This is what I hope media would pay more attention to.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO, Haters and other fanbases brought this up because they wanted to stop the Gaga train. They tasted a small 10 minute victory when CNN picked up on it, and then it's back to losing again for them. The backfire.

It's kind of like how the M fans brought up the 100 people quote and that backfired too.

I'm not trying to be cocky, but it's hilarious how the media is on her side and how the haters are suffering. They must be PISSED.

But on a serious note, it's great that LG's action has helped others. She has always been advocating for survivors and that continues even today.

I seriously don't believe that Gaga should have said anything. I'm not defending her choice to collaborate with him, becuase she knew good and well about his past, but (correct me if I'm wrong) who was even talking about it? Other than us here in these forums, who in the GP was bringing their collaboration into all of his recent crap? All she's done is bring negative attention to herself. She released an entire track with him, performed said track at the AMAs, and on SNL, and I don't recall her ever getting backlash for it. Now that she's become slightly more relevant again she does this? Again, I'm not defending her choice to work with him, but now everyone is talking about it, and we lost a great song. It's a shame. 

PartySick
9 hours ago, Ladygagajazz24 said:

She should hug them maybe 🤨

The more she does, the less genuine she'll appear :shrug: she apologized and dropped DWUW from streaming. She's good.

🖤

thatboyisarobot

It sure would be terrible if someone started taking screenshots of some of these threads, sending them to media outlets, and made Gaga look even worse by making it look like her fans only care about stuff like this because it affects her reputation and award chances. Especially since there are now alt-righters here who spam sympathy threads for white nationalists every chance they get. It's almost as if trying to support a celebrity for no other reason than one's personal liking of that celebrity tends to backfire and bring out the worst human ideologies in the most unexpected of places.

EnigmaGaga
37 minutes ago, GLK said:

I seriously don't believe that Gaga should have said anything. I'm not defending her choice to collaborate with him, becuase she knew good and well about his past, but (correct me if I'm wrong) who was even talking about it? Other than us here in these forums, who in the GP was bringing their collaboration into all of his recent crap? All she's done is bring negative attention to herself. She released an entire track with him, performed said track at the AMAs, and on SNL, and I don't recall her ever getting backlash for it. Now that she's become slightly more relevant again she does this? Again, I'm not defending her choice to work with him, but now everyone is talking about it, and we lost a great song. It's a shame. 

I have to agree 100%. This entire situation is a mess. Because of it dwuw charted on itunes. The video could possibly be leaked. And she is being attacked left and right now. DWUW is one of her greatest songs. It is a shame that it had to go.:giveup:

Slap honey on a young pancake.

Archived