💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, That J said:

Am I wrong or did his "help" result in her ending a top ten streak?  

MTN did that, but this ended her #1 streak and the Dance/Club songs

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
17 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

She shouldn’t have said **** until all the facts were in! She should have just ignored everything and everyone until after award season.

There are more important things in this world than an award. 

Gaga did what she felt she needed to do. It’s her decision and her call. 

crisTEAne

my honest reaction while reading this was a combination of :selena: + :lmao: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Head Empty
10 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Seems like we’re about to get the dwuw video sooner than expected 

It only took 6 years :firega:

When will The Cure? :vegas:

Spoiler

Seriously though, that video is the only thing I'm worried about in this situation. I can somewhat defend the song, but that video is just 500 steps over the line in every way and can still really hurt her.

Mirages

What is this mess? :ladyhaha: he's just saying that because it's straying away from his client's issue. Gaga shouldn't have said anything, but quietly removed the song from iTunes and streaming services that would have speak volumes and wouldn't have gotten her in a **** fight with this "lawyer" and wouldn't have taken the focus from the real issue here - that that person I shall not name him allegedly assaulted multiple women. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

witchcocktor

Ugh at absolutely EVERYONE using Gaga as the sole scapegoat in this entire mess. Absolutely everyone. She is literally in the middle of this controversy and nobody has her back except maybe her team. This is the smear campaign of the CENTURY. 

I hope Gaga pulls through, I can see this being a bit hit for her mental health. :saladga:

37 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

She shouldn’t have said anything until after the oscars...

The fact that she's stated this during, not after, awards season, speaks volumes.

Like, yeah, it's reactionary to the new controversy, but the timing at least shows an intent of not pandering for an Oscar, in my opinion. Hypothetically, I would have liked this a lot less if she commented on this issue after she possibly won an Oscar.

3 points in and ready for more

Didymus

Exploiting? :rip: More like responding to public (and fan) pressure 'cause she stayed quiet far too long. Nope, dumb response.

Anyway, this response, while making sense considering this is coming from R. Kelly's attorney, sucks. 

Tearing down other people while trying to protect the integrity of your already-ignominious client? Guess that's part of the job.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived