💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Zander

I don't get hysteria over how this'll affect her chances of an Oscar? It literally won't.

If she wasn't a contender for getting an Oscar nomination nothing would have been mentioned about that. Of course it was intentionally mentioned. This is what happens around award season every year when tabloids/outlets try and tarnish the reputation of a celebrity to try and have some influence.

How many people are really going to side with what his attorney said? Seriously, this reads nothing more than someone who's guilty trying to shutdown and silence someone.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Drama :saladga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Computer

Did he lie?

Edit: I don't think anything his lawyer might say will hurt her, though.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

This is so... funny? In the most surreal way. :air: He’s delusional but I’m laughing

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Mister G

Watch everyone forget about this mess by next week. Sounds like someone is mad they can’t use proceeds from the song to pay for legal fees :lmao:

In all seriousness, this is just like when Dr. Luke had the allegations against him from Kesha. Gaga’s involvement and how flat out called all of them liars or make them out to be frauds.

The circle of life with these situations. Let R. Kelly and his team get defensive; no one with a shred of decency and common sense would support that man. 

Gaga we love you no matter what. Don’t let this fool bring you down. If anything, everyone is exploiting her name for ratings, reviews and hits. 

LGMonster95

It's exactly the other way lol but I guess they had to go for something. It just happened that that documentary happened exactly on the award season for Gaga

hardcore1996
14 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well honestly she helped his career because she was pretty big in 2013 and he was.. well.. but whatever. It’s his job to protect his client so what can we do. 

right?? The audacity. When was he on SNL/AMAs before or after?? smh

DanceInTheDark
17 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Mr. Kelly appreciates that she recognized his immense talent and collaborated with him to help her career,

I think it's R.Kelly that got somewhat of a boost from Gaga at that time. 

Yes!

laura_drank.gif

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

• Admin changed the title to R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga
That J
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

They have to spin it in some way to make her look bad, it's very sad :ohno: In what world does apologising get her closer to an Oscar, if anything it would bring more attention to the collaboration and drive her further from it. If she apologised or not she was doomed either way (as in people would have bad things to say about her intentions regardless of if she made a statement) so I'm trying to remind myself of that :spin:

I had to remind myself of something we ALL can agree on and it should be in bold big letters:

Everytime someone tries Lady Gaga or attempts to bring her down...she stays above it, she always returns bigger better and flawless. She is the phoenix!!

Furthermore she is on a career high while the world is onto R Kelly and that side. 

So after deep breaths (lol), there is NOTHING to worry about.  :queenga:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived