news

R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

She shouldn’t have said **** until all the facts were in! She should have just ignored everything and everyone until after award season.

I dont agree, she would have then been viewed as avoiding just to receive an award.. Her apology would have looked fake after she had gotten all them awards.. She did the right thing. 

Economy

Help her career? Who was much bigger in 2013? And win an Oscar?

Does his attorney even realize how bad this sounds?

Haroon

Exploiting the controversy? She's doing the complete opposite. She's trying to put the controversy to bed so she and everyone who care about it can move on :rip:

That J

Ya'll gonna have to hold me back!!! Whew that made me so mad.

First time I have been SERIOUSLY angry on this forum. 

Hes grasping at straws. I mean, look at what he is defending. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
Just now, Haroon said:

Exploiting the controversy? She's doing the complete opposite. She's trying to put the controversy to bed so she and everyone who care about it can move on :rip:

And in a kind, gentle and eloquent way too. She does NOT deserve this. Haroon... I almost flew into the internet!  Had to take some deep breaths my friend. AHHHHHH 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

I dont agree, she would have then been viewed as avoiding just to receive an award.. Her apology would have looked fake after she had gotten all them awards.. She did the right thing. 

I don’t think she should have apologize at all, until all the facts were in. We don’t even know the full story! Every position on this issue will be a losing situation for her. 

FlopSlurper

Why does this happen to her every time, some petty trash comes out of nowhere and exploits her Oscars chances. First linda perry now this.

Haroon
Just now, That J said:

And in a kind, gentle and eloquent way too. She does NOT deserve this. Haroon... I almost flew into the internet!  Had to take some deep breaths my friend. AHHHHHH 

They have to spin it in some way to make her look bad, it's very sad :ohno: In what world does apologising get her closer to an Oscar, if anything it would bring more attention to the collaboration and drive her further from it. If she apologised or not she was doomed either way (as in people would have bad things to say about her intentions regardless of if she made a statement) so I'm trying to remind myself of that :spin:

holy scheisse

Wellp in my opinion, this is good bc it now shows Gaga as the good guy and R Kelly as not only a sex offender but a spiteful narcissist :huntyga:

Good ! 

She should have known that this would bring a comment like in the Luke case ! :lmao:

And the comment is feeding actually in the whole '' she apologize only for her OSCAR '' narrative ! 

Does she even have a PR team ?! Because they are kind of incompetent !! :lmao:

RudraCNG

"Mr. Kelly appreciates that she recognized his immense talent and collaborated with him to help her career, but finds it regrettable that she is now exploiting this controversy to try and help her in her effort to win an Oscar"

Can he be more delusional and narcissistic? :ladyhaha:

• Admin changed the title to R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Archived