💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

Greenberg issued a statement directly in response to Lady Gaga, claiming that she used the “Ignition” singer to further her career on her way up.

Mr. Kelly appreciates that she recognized his immense talent and collaborated with him to help her career, but finds it regrettable that she is now exploiting this controversy to try and help her in her effort to win an Oscar,” Greenberg shared.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/r-kellys-attorney-bats-back-at-lady-gaga-its-regrettable-that-shes-now-exploiting-this-controversy

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Vitleysingur said:

she is now exploiting this controversy to try and help her in her effort to win an Oscar

Mess :rip: 

Regina George

Well honestly she helped his career because she was pretty big in 2013 and he was.. well.. but whatever. It’s his job to protect his client so what can we do. 

YCHofficial

Mr. Kelly appreciates that she recognized his immense talent and collaborated with him to help her career,

I think it's R.Kelly that got somewhat of a boost from Gaga at that time. 

Trxstan

HOw. There's a difference between exploitation and clearing things up. She did not promote anything. It just so happens that this blew up in coincidence w her Oscar prime. If it were any other time, I think she would have still made a statement

woop hey there keep scrolling

PrinceOfTheStorm

Someone reason with me.

How the hell does this kind of situation win her an Oscar? :saladga: She’s standing with women who’ve been harmed and taking a stand on the situation. What even??

signing out

• Admin changed the title to R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Archived