Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

[RQ] A Star Is Born other fonts

TheAlienatedNYC

Featured Posts

TheAlienatedNYC

hello, so

it's been like two months i'm searching for the second a star is born font featured in the posters, the one that is used to write the name of the actors and other notes (like the release date etc). the closest i've ever been of it is Dense Bold, but i know it isn't (even though looks alot like it). is there someone who knows what font is it?
6169245544800357809.jpg

plus, if someone can also help me, i'll be glad to know which fonts are used for the "Ally" poster and the title of the movie when it appears on the screen as she sings somewhere over the rainbow.
28e.jpg 

thanks in advance babes.

7 minutes ago, TheAlienatedNYC said:

hello, so

it's been like two months i'm searching for the second a star is born font featured in the posters, the one that is used to write the name of the actors and other notes (like the release date etc). the closest i've ever been of it is Dense Bold, but i know it isn't (even though looks alot like it). is there someone who knows what font is it?
6169245544800357809.jpg

plus, if someone can also help me, i'll be glad to know which fonts are used for the "Ally" poster and the title of the movie when it appears on the screen as she sings somewhere over the rainbow.
28e.jpg 

thanks in advance babes.

I use a font called aliens and cows, its not exactly the one I dont think but its very close.

lives behind the aura

I'm trying so hard to remember but can you check if it's "Oswald" or not? Probably regular style.

The Ally one reminded me of Ideal Sans bold

TheAlienatedNYC
28 minutes ago, Star said:

I'm trying so hard to remember but can you check if it's "Oswald" or not? Probably regular style.

The Ally one reminded me of Ideal Sans bold

thank you very much!

TheAlienatedNYC
31 minutes ago, ARTPOP AURA said:

I use a font called aliens and cows, its not exactly the one I dont think but its very close.

yeeeees this looks a lot like the one too

Lady Palutena

For the font which lists the information, I personally used a font called Helvetica LT Ultra Compressed. I'm not sure if it is the same font, but the R and G look pretty close to the poster.

As for "ALLY", I think it's actually Arial Heavy. I just tested it on my laptop and it appears to be so... :shrug:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Lady Palutena

So, after using a font identifier, it looks like it is actually a font called Grillmaster Condensed Medium, all the glyphs appear to match up, and no, it is not free. The one I used, Helvetica Lt Ultra Condensed is a close free alternative, though.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

• 1 month later...
TheAlienatedNYC
On 1/15/2019 at 1:19 AM, Lady Palutena said:

So, after using a font identifier, it looks like it is actually a font called Grillmaster Condensed Medium, all the glyphs appear to match up, and no, it is not free. The one I used, Helvetica Lt Ultra Condensed is a close free alternative, though.

YES BABY THAT'S THE ONE

Spoiler

now god help me find a pirate link for it

StuckInMyMind

I purchased one of the grillmaster font last night, I’ll share it here for you when I’m home from work 

StuckInMyMind
On 3/6/2019 at 3:36 PM, TheAlienatedNYC said:

YES BABY THAT'S THE ONE

Hide contents

now god help me find a pirate link for it

My post above ;)

TheAlienatedNYC
1 hour ago, Ally the Maine said:

My post above ;)

yes yes yes please

i'll be waiting. x

pop a 911