đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What should Gaga apologize for/address of the things she did in the past?

Bambino

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

what IS the story behind this? cos it's f**kin gross

She was in a club in Berlin (I think?) and these guys came and sat next to her. You can clearly see how uncomfortable she is. Some people on twitter tried to say it was a costume and she was dressed as a slave owner. :smh:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Why would yall make a thread digging up her skeletons right now:messga:shes dealing with enough! Last thing we need is the internet getting ideas. 

gagajandro25
14 hours ago, TittyGlitterDance said:

what IS the story behind this? cos it's f**kin gross

She went to a sex club in Berlin with a reporter. It wasn’t anything like what haters are trying to spread, such as a slave auction. Yes the people had their faces painted, but that is also more common in Europe, and looked at differently. The men in black face walked up to her and asked for a picture. The reporter stated that she was extremely drunk. This one picture by chance is being turned into a huge narrative against Gaga, when she was drunk and allowed them to walk up and take a picture with her. 

https://saiditbest.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/come-party-with-lady-gaga-caitlin-morans-times-interview/

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

Original Diva

Black face and Terry Richardson. And not releasing act 2. Then we're pretty much cleared up. 

excuse me no

GagaUnderYou
19 hours ago, Layton said:

Machete Kills. That movie was awful.

Reveal hidden contents

:derpga:

at the Golden Globes she mentioned on the red carpet that ASIB was the first time she's been on a film set so i'm sure she's forgot about this one. 

SarahYuko
10 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Black face and Terry Richardson. And not releasing act 2. Then we're pretty much cleared up. 

You have an explanation here. Why should she apologise for something she didn't do? It's not like she knew them or supported their face paint, or god forbid, painted her face herself.

I agree about Terry Richardson, should the necessity arise.

4 hours ago, allygator21 said:

She went to a sex club in Berlin with a reporter. It wasn’t anything like what haters are trying to spread, such as a slave auction. Yes the people had their faces painted, but that is also more common in Europe, and looked at differently. The men in black face walked up to her and asked for a picture. The reporter stated that she was extremely drunk. This one picture by chance is being turned into a huge narrative against Gaga, when she was drunk and allowed them to walk up and take a picture with her. 

https://saiditbest.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/come-party-with-lady-gaga-caitlin-morans-times-interview/

GagaUnderYou

Making a list of things "Gaga should apologize for" goes against her unapologetic self and truly expressing herself. Just let her live, she's a pop star, an entertainer. 

Bambino
59 minutes ago, SwerveDiaz said:

let's remember at the end of the day she's only human. 

Nobody said she isn't.

drunkfrank
28 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Nobody said she isn't.

i know im just saying for everyone to keep that in mind. people make mistakes and people are hypocrites. we're only human

Glamourpuss
20 hours ago, Layton said:

Machete Kills. That movie was awful.

Hide contents

:derpga:

I think it's supposed to be. I mean did you not see the ending? Machete Kills Again... in Space. :huntyga:

Tyler1992
20 hours ago, Didymus said:

Zedd? :lmao: Already famous before he worked with her, that's why she worked with him :rip:

The rest are all equally dumb examples. She never worked with any of them lol, how does that compare to Madonna going out of her way to do a project with them? She even wanted to perform again with Gaga right after the reductive debacle and Gaga refused :shrug:

I'm not saying Gaga should've supported her peers more. I'm just saying that her calling out Madonna for something she doesn't do herself was just a desperate low blow (and no, that doesn't make all of Madonna's nasty comments she ever said ok, I'm just talking about Gaga here since that's the main topic lol).

Madonna performed with the latest pop girls when they were already famous...

Archived