💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What should Gaga apologize for/address of the things she did in the past?

Bambino

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Bambino said:

If you're not taking this seriously, I'd prefer that you don't participate in the discussion. Thank you!

I made a serious post. Thank you, next. :) 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

if we star like that... she can tweet twice and then someone would say: But why didn't you tweet three times??? Only two?? 

Exactly. “Why you tweeted about X, but not about Y? And why not about Z?”

Didymus
13 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Zedd... The list goes oonnnnnnnnn.

Are you satisfied now?  :fthis:

Zedd? :lmao: Already famous before he worked with her, that's why she worked with him :rip:

The rest are all equally dumb examples. She never worked with any of them lol, how does that compare to Madonna going out of her way to do a project with them? She even wanted to perform again with Gaga right after the reductive debacle and Gaga refused :shrug:

I'm not saying Gaga should've supported her peers more. I'm just saying that her calling out Madonna for something she doesn't do herself was just a desperate low blow (and no, that doesn't make all of Madonna's nasty comments she ever said ok, I'm just talking about Gaga here since that's the main topic lol).

Bambino
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

To my knowledge she has done that plenty of times, I don't understand why you think it must be done about every issue? she's not a reporter nor CNN

I didn't say it must be done about every issue. Did you even read the OP gurl? :flop:

1 minute ago, NewYorkCity said:

if we star like that... she can tweet twice and then someone would say: But why didn't you tweet three times??? Only two?? 

I don't think it works this way :flop:

Just now, Melech said:

I made a serious post. Thank you, next. :) 

No you didn't, not you when you put a laughing reaction to the main OP because that means you're not taking it seriously.

Just now, Bambino said:

No you didn't, not you when you put a laughing reaction to the main OP because that means you're not taking it seriously.

You could asked me why. I think it’s funny that you think Gaga is some UN ambassadors, cause she is not. She can’t tweet about all world affairs. 

I can't imagine having every single thing I do overanalysed. It would KILL me because I already doubt myself so much. I guess that's the price of fame.

Whatever, I think that if she ever thought she did something so wrong it needed an apology, she would have already apologised. You guys are literally choosing the smallest and most irrelevant thing as if Gaga was some kind of goddess. She's not, she's human. This kind of threads are no good and it only generates hate.

:bye:

underneath the pine

Runway
4 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I didn't say it must be done about every issue. Did you even read the OP gurl? :flop:

I don't think it works this way :flop:

So just about the palestine thing? :rip: What if she talked about that but "ignored" Syria :rip: then you would be asking for an apology too :toofunny:

It all goes down  to the fact sometimes an issue resonates more than others

Didymus

@Bambino Thanks for bringing up that important point. This doesn't only apply to Gaga, ofc, but politically she's really been very disappointing, keeping in mind that she said she wanted to be more politically active and aware (when did she say that, again, 2015?).

I remember her ignoring the Lebanon attacks, contributing to the mass media manipulation about Aleppo on Twitter, defending Israel in the most politically incorrect and desperate way, her performance in Baku without once explaining how that didn't go against her support for the gay community, her mindless Hillary support without once explaining how that didn't go against her support for the gay community,...

Celebs are so annoying about politics in general. We don't need you uneducated messes, don't think that because you have a forum your opinion matters.

If Gaga didn't post anything about Palestine and she performed in Israel twice even when BDS were protesting and sending her mails and everything but she still did it, maybe time to realize what is her opinion about the issue? or she doesn't want to be involve in this issue?

Every single musician that boycotted Israel, went to perform in countries like Russia, so tell me, how can they swap their "human right" ticket, when they went to one of the most homophobic and problematic countries in the word? why the Russian fans deserves to see an artist but the Israeli fans not? why to punish one and not the other for the actions of their government?

Artists should stay away from politics and do their job - sing.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bambino
Just now, Melech said:

You could asked me why. I think it’s funny that you think Gaga is some UN ambassadors, cause she is not. She can’t tweet about all world affairs.

There it is. 

Also I did say that she can't solve all world problems, but I never said she's a UN ambassador. Did you even read the OP darling?

Didymus
1 minute ago, River said:

Every single musician that boycotted Israel, went to perform in countries like Russia, so tell me, how can they swap their "human right" ticket, when they went to one of the most homophobic and problematic countries in the word? why the Russian fans deserves to see an artist but the Israeli fans not? why to punish one and not the other for the actions of their government? 

Because Israel is engaged in a systematic and internationally illegal suppression of a group of people these artists can never perform for for exactly that reason.

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

So just about the palestine thing? What if she talked about that but "ignored" Syria  then you would be asking for an apology too

Just like every human being, everyone cares a bit more about something. I never said she HAS to say something about Palestine, I said it would've been good/nice. What's wrong with wanting your fave artist to care about something you also care about? And if you think that's too much or ridiculous, then why are getting involved with fans?

bloody g

for snatching my weave

several times

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Bambino
4 minutes ago, River said:

If Gaga didn't post anything about Palestine and she performed in Israel twice even when BDS were protesting and sending her mails and everything but she still did it, maybe time to realize what is her opinion about the issue? or she doesn't want to be involve in this issue?

I said in the OP

"That being said, I understand that not all artists are brave enough to go against the pressure they're put under from their labels or sponsors or whatever. That too being said, I also understand that some artists do take sides, which is just rather disappointing."

So there.

Archived