💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What should Gaga apologize for/address of the things she did in the past?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Runway
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

She doesn't need to apologize for it, it was obviously a joke, but that **** I won't forget because that was low af.

Maybe she did copy Mad O Na after all

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg this thread is already a Mess 

im getting out of here immediately  :bye:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

12 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I said in the OP and that ain't no politician or anything but when you see her passionately talks about some issues, you'd wish she pay a little more attention to some other issues.

We all have different issues we connect to more than others. Does that mean we're projecting hatred and ignorance towards everything else? Absolutely not. It just means we know more about certain subjects while we don't know much about some others. I'm all about being as socially aware as you can, but if you don't know anything about an issue and you're just posting random regurgitated tweets to seem woke, you're not helping anyone.

5.gif

ミ☆

nerdfacekillah

when rebecca black started to get popular with that song “friday”, in the google interview a girl asked her opinion about rebecca black and gaga said to that girl: everyone who thinks she is cheesy, are full of ****. that was an AWKWARD moment for that girl.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Terry Richardson and the blackface pic. A popstar doesn’t need to get involved in international political things. 

TimisaMonster

ACT II, ARTPOP documentary, FAME discontinuation, ARTPOP APP, BTWB DVD, Terry Ricardson relationship, etc...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Awareness means nothing if it's not accompained by actions in real life, gaga very rarely speaks about issues unless she fully commits outside of just a social media post

Jokes are meant to be funny, i think there are enough receipts out there that show how she has used her money to make this a better world, if you choose to think they aren't "enough" then thats your prerogative sis 

Again, not demanding a thing from her, but as far as I remember, she really only tweeted about the situation in Syria and Turkey once. It meant she's aware. This is important but you don't seem to know why. She's a public figure, she's an international star with millions of followers, if she says something, millions are there to listen, and that's why it's important for her to sometimes speak up even through a simple tweet.

It'd be great if she accompanies it with real actions, but awareness is also very important and she'll be given credit for it. That's my point.

Bambino
4 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

We all have different issues we connect to more than others. Does that mean we're projecting hatred and ignorance towards everything else? Absolutely not. It just means we know more about certain subjects while we don't know much about some others. I'm all about being as socially aware as you can, but if you don't know anything about an issue and you're just posting random regurgitated tweets to seem woke, you're not helping anyone or anything. 

Nobody said a thing about hatred or ignorance. However, sometimes, you find really hot topics going on in the world, and you either pick a side or remain silent or neutral. But from someone as outspoken and brave as Gaga, let's say, I expected something else especially when it comes to the example I gave in the OP. That's all.

NewYorkCity
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

Awareness means nothing if it's not accompained by actions in real life, gaga very rarely speaks about issues unless she fully commits outside of just a social media post

Like, this. Thank you, I was waiting for this post.

The **** is this "tweet something" thing we are trying to promote? What I love the most about Gaga is that when she tweets something, she actually DOES something. She tweets about the California fire and she went there to support victims, she donated, etc etc. She tweeted about Kesha and then she supported her in person, she tweets about kindness and has a foundation to promote it, she tweets about don't ask don't tell and then goes on a rally, records videos addressing the people responsible for that, makes a speech directed to the president and becomes the main reason why that law is not a thing anymore. She tweets about sexual assault and makes a song for a documentary about it, then uses her immense platform at the oscars to give visibility to the victims way before the metoo movement was even a thing... 

that list can go on and on and on. 

I couldn't give less ****s about an artist or celebrity tweeting something from their mansion and then moving on to keep eating oysters and drink champagne while DOING NOTHING.

And, of course, she can't take care of every little or big thing that happens in the world. As a human, she can have her preferences towards one or another cause. It is like a celebrity winning a tv show and donating the money to this one organization: WHY DON'T YOU GIVE IT TO THIS? THIS IS AS IMPORTANT.

Oh, guess what, that celebrity has its own priorities and cares more about one thing. surprise. 

Runway
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

She's a public figure, she's an international star with millions of followers, if she says something, millions are there to listen, and that's why it's important for her to sometimes speak up even through a simple tweet.

To my knowledge she has done that plenty of times, I don't understand why you think it must be done about every issue? she's not a reporter nor CNN

2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

It'd be great if she accompanies it with real actions, but awareness is also very important and she'll be given credit for it.

I don't think she needs woke points :rip: 

Bambino
6 minutes ago, Melech said:

Terry Richardson and the blackface pic. A popstar doesn’t need to get involved in international political things.  

If you're not taking this seriously, I'd prefer that you don't participate in the discussion. Thank you!

instead, apologize for something bad that you did in your past.

We are so judgemental and acting like we are the perfect human beings and never did a mistake.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NewYorkCity
5 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Again, not demanding a thing from her, but as far as I remember, she really only tweeted about the situation in Syria and Turkey once. It meant she's aware. This is important but you don't seem to know why. She's a public figure, she's an international star with millions of followers, if she says something, millions are there to listen, and that's why it's important for her to sometimes speak up even through a simple tweet.

It'd be great if she accompanies it with real actions, but awareness is also very important and she'll be given credit for it. That's my point.

if we star like that... she can tweet twice and then someone would say: But why didn't you tweet three times??? Only two?? 

Archived