💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What should Gaga apologize for/address of the things she did in the past?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino
3 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

I don't think she needs to apologise for anything. Maybe we as fans need to apologise for being so critical of her.

Because we're fans, we're here, because this is a discussion board, we discuss her and discussion includes critique as well.

2 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

On a serious note, I think you're holding Gaga to a standard that's waaaaaay too high. At the end of the day, she's not a politician. We're actually very lucky that she wants to be aware of social issues and that she always preaches a positive message with the huge platform she has. Let's look at what she DOES instead of what she DOESN'T DO.

I said in the OP and that ain't no politician or anything but when you see her passionately talks about some issues, you'd wish she pay a little more attention to some other issues.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

saying Madonna didn't support upcoming artists enough and that she couldn't play musical instruments

Why apologize for the truth?

TittyGlitterDance
2 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

The blackface photo. People to this day still use it to call Gaga racist. 

Y'all should tweet her and educate her ass.

what IS the story behind this? cos it's f**kin gross

Find solace in the privilege to pursue, Most people are crushed into servitude

monster4life231
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

Because we're fans, we're here, because this is a discussion board, we discuss her and discussion includes critique as well.

5 minutes ago, ZacXCX said:

I just said that maybe we should apologise for her for mocking her at times and being too critical. I know this is a discussion board, but when there's people insulting her for little things, I wonder where we went wrong.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

The only thing I can think of, which is more of a personal opinion because of my veganism, is Gaga calling wearing carcasses a masterpiece. No literally, she did:

"You see a carcass, I see a museum pièce de résistance"

Bambino
1 minute ago, Runway said:

There only so many issues you can cover. And believe it or not, a tweet is meaningless, gaga does real things like giving money to causes and having a foundation that helps young people with depression

So nothing? You don't need to be rich to help or try and make a change.

I chose that one specific example and that's it, what's your problem? And if you read what I wrote in the OP, I said a SIMPLE tweet would be enough sometimes because she knows what's happening and she's aware of it. For example, she did tweet about Turkey and Syria once and her Turkish and Syrian fans jumped out of joy. She doesn't have to donate money to them if she doesn't want but well it meant something to them.

The "star power/fortune" thing I said it as a joke. I'm talking about the woman this forum is about. Don't use the whataboutism logic with me darling.

Didymus
3 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Why apologize for the truth?

She did SNL with Gaga very early on in her career, specifically to make fun of the whole competition element among pop girls, she's performed with Miley, she's worked with Katy on a photo shoot, she's worked multiple times with Ariana, with Nicki... Which pop girl is left that she didn't support? That argument was pulled right out of her ass because she wanted to act superior when, in fact, Gaga did far less to support her peers/upcoming pop artists :smh:

She doesn't need to apologize for it, it was obviously a joke, but that **** I won't forget because that was low af.

ARTPOPRS

She should apologize for not releasing music she said she would release :selena: Too many times has she teased music.

Bambino
2 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

I just said that maybe we should apologise for her for mocking her at times and being too critical. I know this is a discussion board, but when there's people insulting her for little things, I wonder where we went wrong.

Idk about others but I never mocked her. I'm only discussing this because I know that she doesn't think of herself as another dumb pop artist but rather a woman in the music industry that devoted herself to making a change on so many levels. She set the standard high for herself, we didn't do it to her.

TSUNAMI

For ignoring my existance while in fact I had to seduce guy from Manchester to buy me The Fame Monster because my broke but bubble ass couldn't afford it.

Runway
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I said a SIMPLE tweet would be enough sometimes because she knows what's happening and she's aware of it

Awareness means nothing if it's not accompained by actions in real life, gaga very rarely speaks about issues unless she fully commits outside of just a social media post

3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

The "star power/fortune" thing I said it as a joke. I'm talking about the woman this forum is about. Don't use the whataboutism logic with me darling.

Jokes are meant to be funny, i think there are enough receipts out there that show how she has used her money to make this a better world, if you choose to think they aren't "enough" then thats your prerogative sis

Vitleysingur
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

She did SNL with Gaga when she first debuted, specifically to make fun of the whole competition element among pop girls, she's performed with Miley, she's worked with Katy on a photo shoot, she's worked multiple times with Ariana, that argument was pulled right out of her ass because she wanted to act superior when, in fact, Gaga did far less to support her peers/upcoming pop artists :smh:

She doesn't need to apologize for it, it was obviously a joke, but that **** I won't forget because that was low af.

Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, One Direction, Justin Bieber, Zedd... The list goes oonnnnnnnnn.

Are you satisfied now?  :fthis:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Archived