Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

What should Gaga apologize for/address of the things she did in the past?

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Now that she has addressed the R Kelly situation bravely by saying that she made a mistake working with in the past as she was unaware of the things he did, is there situation from the past that comes to your mind where you think that Gaga should've acted differently? It could be concert, a song, a statement, a tweet, an attitude that you think Gaga should've done something about, or nothing at all, or acted differently about.

Honestly, and I know not everyone's gonna like this but here it goes: there were some situations where I hoped that Gaga would've said/done something about but she either remained silent or outrageously did the exact opposite of what I was expecting from her. Yes, she's not a social activist or a politician, and I don't expect her to solve every problem in the world, but when she bases off her entire career on ideas and slogans of freedom, equality, peace and love for all, you'd just expect a little more from her, like a simple tweet would've been enough because it means that she knows and that she's aware and probably cares. For example, I don't like the fact that she never addressed the Palestinians when most pop artists broke their silence on that matter, especially in 2014, I mean even Selena Gomez said something, and she's Selena Gomez (no shade for the fans!)

That being said, I understand that not all artists are brave enough to go against the pressure they're put under from their labels or sponsors or whatever. That too being said, I also understand that some artists do take sides, which is just rather disappointing.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANTI WP
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Now that she has addressed the R Kelly situation bravely by saying that she made a mistake working with in the past as she was unaware of the things he did, is there situation from the past that comes to your mind where you think that Gaga should've acted differently? It could be concert, a song, a statement, a tweet, an attitude that you think Gaga should've done something about, or nothing at all, or acted differently about.

Honestly, and I know not everyone's gonna like this but here it goes: there were some situations where I hoped that Gaga would've said/done something about but she either remained silent or outrageously did the exact opposite of what I was expecting from her. Yes, she's not a social activist or a politician, and I don't expect her to solve every problem in the world, but when she bases off her entire career of slogans of freedom, equality, peace and love for all, you'd just expect a little more from her, like a simple tweet would be enough because it means that she knows and that she's aware and probably cares. For example, I don't like the fact that she never addressed the Palestinians when most pop artists broke their silence on that matter, especially in 2014, I mean even Selena Gomez said something, and she's Selena Gomez (no shade for the fans!)

That being said, I understand that not all artists are brave enough to go against the pressure they're put under from their labels or sponsors or whatever. That too being said, I also understand that some artists do take sides, which is just rather disappointing.

She dont give a **** to anybody ... and to you .... :fthis::vegas:

jk but thats the truth imao

Runway
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

you'd just expect a little more from her,

More? She has done already more than enough. What have you done

monster4life231

I don't think she needs to apologise for anything. Maybe we as fans need to apologise for being so critical of her.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Didymus

Calling out Nicki and Katy unfairly for "copying" her looks, saying Madonna didn't support upcoming artists enough, that she had no soul and that she couldn't play musical instruments, supporting Hillary and not being able to explain why in an unbearably embarrassing interview and, last but not least, this:

article-2518796-19DEBD6400000578-194_634

:ohwell:

For this :stalkga:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c37817d332e4b5a49

All jokes aside I don't think she needs to offer an apology for anything unless she killed Lisa morgana :oops:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

WorstBehavior

She doesn’t have to speak about every single issue out there. Sometimes I wish celebs would actually shut up about things they don't know. Most of the times they just say things because most people are saying it. I prefer if she (or anyone) speaks about something that they’re educated enough to talk about. No, there’s never been a time I wish she would’ve done things differently besides the R. Kelly collaboration.

She should apologize for not releasing ARTPOP Act 2.

22.gif

On a serious note, I think you're holding Gaga to a standard that's waaaaaay too high. At the end of the day, she's not a politician. We're actually very lucky that she wants to be aware of social issues and that she always preaches a positive message with the huge platform she has. Let's look at what she DOES instead of what she DOESN'T DO.

ミ☆

Bambino
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

More? She has done already more than enough. What have you done

I gave a specific example. Also give me half of her fortune and star power and let's see :usrs:

7 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

She dont give a **** to anybody ... and to you .... :fthis::vegas:

Ooouuuuu such an edgy statement :diane:

Well if thats the case she should apologize to her fans for lying that she loves them and for promoting  kindness :oops:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Runway
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I gave a specific example

There only so many issues you can cover. And believe it or not, a tweet is meaningless, gaga does real things like giving money to causes and having a foundation that helps young people with depression, if you think that's not enough then maybe the problem is you

2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Also give me half of her fortune and star power and let's see

So nothing? You don't need to be rich to help or try and make a change.

LetsGetHigh

The blackface photo. People to this day still use it to call Gaga racist. 

Y'all should tweet her and educate her ass.

Archived