celeb

Mark Dice: "Burn in hell, Gaga!"

Swallow

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WorstBehavior

Guys, if you have been using Youtube for the last 10 years, you’d know this man hates every single celebrity. He used to talk a lot about the illuminati, etc.. Of course, it’s also no surprise that he’s a hypocrite since he supports Trump. 

He’s an actual retard.

27monster27
1 hour ago, Sugden said:

lol he's an youtube religious guy who talks about illuminatti and other conspiracy theories that make no ****ing sense, why do you even care.

This guy is dumb as ****.

He honestly deserves his own #(Insert person here.)isoverparty. I am usually against those, but he has done quite enough to deserve it.

he/him/his

nodandsmile

I'll never understand why some monsters are obsessed over people who don't like her! Like him, Perez(especially him since the whole world let go of him but you just don't want to), Madonna fans etc. going back and forth with them , giving them more exposure. Can't you just ignore them, and enjoy whatever the hell your fave's doing?

Phaye Monster

Oh, Mark, being a satanic witch is what’s in style right now:vegas:

you’re going to be cursed soon:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

2School4Cool

I have no clue who Mark Dice is, but it speaks volumes when I see anyone post hateful messages about other people’s business on social media. So disrespectful, especially given her advocacy as a sexual assault survivor. Please from now on keep hate comments to yourself, they’re not necessary and just make you look bad.

See The Best In Everyone

Sweet Olive

In her response she made kinda evidend that she knew it but that used it as a (silly) provocation. Next.

Also lemme go comment under your post, you fu*k

LeJudas

We all know he's only saying this to feed the trolls. Deep down when all the little liberals are asleep Mr Dice wakes up at 3am and prays for forgiveness to his Alejandro candles and Dances in Reverse Circles to appease Gaga.

Original Diva

I hate gaga for doing the collab in the first place as well,  but this is a bit far. 

excuse me no

Archived