Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga going to conform forever?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Is Gaga going to play it safe and not challenge the status quo again, now that she carries a reputation of an acclaimed musician and actress.

"Do What U Want", as she admitted, was meant to be provocative and create controversy but not in the smartest way... Do you think she'll ever want to approach that field in a different & less problematic way?

Do you think she would still want to shock or make people uncomfortable with her art?

?width=500&version=1361652 ZanyNaughtyIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_r

AdorableOccasionalFoxhound-size_restricted.gif 5yYS.gif

giphy.gif giphy.gif

tumblr_mabfp5h2hl1qcuk4to1_500.gif original.gif 

Video-Portraits-of-Lady-Gaga-as-The-Head-of-John-the-Baptist-on-a-Charger-by-Andrea-Solario_-Variation-dapr%C3%A8s-La-t%C3%AAte-de-Saint-Jean-Baptiste-de-Solario-2013-video-loop.jpg lady-gaga-bob-wilson.jpg 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fathermonster

Sadly I think those days are long gone. Also, I think that if she did win the Oscar it would just make things extra worst. 

DutchHooker

I hope so, she's kinda boring now compared to then..
I still love her, but I loved her attitude wayyy more back then.

She has it still here:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

I think there's a difference between creative shock and sexual shock, and I hope she always remains creative without selling out sexually

My name isn't Timmers

TeenIdle

No. She's past that. Her early controversial moments (blood, meat dress) are remembered as milestones in pop culture but the more recent ones are considered low points in her career (the puking, DWUW)

I live for the Swine performance tho :huntyga:

Some of the ways she tried to be provocative during ARTPOP were so cheap and unimaginative that I honestly prefer Gaga right now than that. Then again, she performed 2 years ago in the most important Award Show with 50 sexual abuse survivors in prime time tv. The only way to be provocative is not the punk pop girl way, there are other ways.

Neight Shayde

It’s not black and white though. If you think what she has done post-ARTPOP was “conforming” then idk what to tell you.

1 minute ago, BrothaGaga said:

It’s not black and white though. If you think what she has done post-ARTPOP was “conforming” then idk what to tell you.

What did she challenge though? Except perhaps "Joanne" which was an americana-inspired pop album which no one expected from her. 

ARTPOPRS
Just now, Ronlop said:

What did she challenge though? Except perhaps "Joanne" which was an americana-inspired pop album which no one expected from her. 

How about killing and ****ing people in AHS :selena:

ARTPOPRS

I think she’s matured. She still does shocking things however but the GP doesn’t think it’s weird anymore. She along with other pop stars have kinda pushed the boundaries with what’s expected and what’s not. I mean, if she came out on the scene on a giant robot while her tits lit up people would be freaking out but now... not so much. 

MaryJaneHolland

She will have a weird moment here and there, but the days of constant shock moments and controversy are gone.

Luke78619
11 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I hope so, she's kinda boring now compared to then..
I still love her, but I loved her attitude wayyy more back then.

She has it still here:

This interview is everything, I lose it when she says “sorry!” :air:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AndiGaga
1 minute ago, ARTPOPRS said:

I think she’s matured. She still does shocking things however but the GP doesn’t think it’s weird anymore. She along with other pop stars have kinda pushed the boundaries with what’s expected and what’s not. I mean, if she came out on the scene on a giant robot while her tits lit up people would be freaking out but now... not so much. 

This! People dont get shocked so easily anymore... i mean... Tits and butts are everywhere, and Gaga already did so much controversial that she cant top it anymore without being too much

Archived