💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWUW charting WW

bloody g

Featured Posts

And Gaga is #1 on Kworb Global Digital Artist Ranking.

DWUW is #27 WW iTunes

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Oh they just missed the opportunity to re-release ARTPOP for its 5th anniversary with a solo or Christina version of Do What U Want and maybe ARTPOP Act II songs. But she didn't do anything for The Fame so I don't think they'd want to do it with this one.

Gagaloo911

Would it have been better for her to remain silent on this matter, or do as she did?

I personally think it's for the best. She's owning up to her mistakes, and reasonable people are applauding her for that considering that's what you do when you're a functioning adult. Not pretend your mistakes didn't happen, but own up to them, and show how you will do better.

2 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Would it have been better for her to remain silent on this matter, or do as she did?

I personally think it's for the best. She's owning up to her mistakes, and reasonable people are applauding her for that considering that's what you do when you're a functioning adult. Not pretend your mistakes didn't happen, but own up to them, and show how you will do better.

She could have waited until Oscar voting was over. I definitely think her chances of winning one at this time have decreased significantly. 

19 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

People should buy TIHTY instead :nails:

And Swine while they're at it

Why? Dwuw is a bop

She's removed it off iTunes. So the album is now missing a great track and that bothers me cos it's my favourite Gaga album.

she should replace the missing track with the solo or the xtina version. And btw, there's still an R Kelly version on iTunes - from the NOW compilation - so they missed that one.

13 hours ago, swakby said:

She could have waited until Oscar voting was over. I definitely think her chances of winning one at this time have decreased significantly. 

Why tho? I doubt Oscar voters check tabloids to decide if they liked someone's performance or not tbh 

Even if they saw the headline somewhere, again why should it affect their vote

thatfoxyfeeling
21 hours ago, swakby said:

Oh well, if she doesn’t win one it’s not the end of the world. She’s done the right thing coming out with her statement. 

Archived