💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWUW charting WW

bloody g

Featured Posts

Esteban

Understandable because this is one of her best song BUT so sad this guy is on it because that overshadow the strong meaning of self empowerement and also the critic about the "public body" at this era of digital medias..

Also I have always secretly thought she have chosen Richardson and Kelly on purpose for doing like a meta performance to denounce this unpunished guys to reveal how work the showbiz... Like a stronger extension of what she said during The fame/Monster era but turned into something real and tangible. A pop song about a serious topic turned into a living art performance, wich is basically the goal of ARTPOP. But I'm probably wrong..

And even if it's true the world isnt ready to understand that kind of process so it's better for her to talk like she does about this case...

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Currently at #15 in the US. 

This after Gaga addressed her collaboration with R. Kelly in 2013. 

LordEnigma

Ope - this might be some bad coverage. She should have released this statement AFTER she deleted the song.

So we got justice for ARTPOP...

but at what cost :messga:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Borislshere

mess the one time I hoped people would illegally download a song. oh well. More money in R. Kelly's pockets! :ohwell:

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

This would've been an awesome thread title if it was 2013 :smh:

I’m just gonna say it... it would go #1 with the video. 

#REVENGEOFARTPOP

Archived