💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWUW charting WW

bloody g

Featured Posts

bloody g

After Gaga spoke on it. DWUW has been getting some attention, specially on iTunes.

iTunes:

#37 Belarus

#44 Mexico

#49 Denmark

#60 Austria

#77 Ireland

#88 United States

#96 United Kingdom

Hopefully it will be removed soon before it gains too much attention. If you are planning on buying it, I kindly ask you not to do so.

Also kinda scary how much impact Gaga has now.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

TSUNAMI

She could of remove the R.Kelly song, replace it with solo version and give all the profit to charities that help abused women and men. 

Glamourpuss

Oh no. I wanted it to just disappear. It's actually sickening that fans are listening to this. Knowing what it's about and the fact it has R Kelly, it's just awful that people aren't standing by the victims like Gaga would have wanted. Gaga wants to remove it and it's just shitty that it's now climbing up the charts. 

holy scheisse

Where were they when ARTPOP needed them the most??? Fake fans!!! Jk lol this is cray Gaga's powerful...

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Oh no. I wanted it to just disappear. It's actually sickening that fans are listening to this. Knowing what it's about and the fact it has R Kelly, it's just awful that people aren't standing by the victims like Gaga would have wanted. 

LMAO, I listen to the song, cuz it's a big bop, I'm not - not gonna listen to a song, "beCAuSe it hAs r keLlY oN It"
Very 'sickening'

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

bloody g

#67 on itunes US

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Mirages

Well she shouldn't have said she intends to remove it, but should have done so and then say it. It was clear from the get go that after Gaga's apology it would get attention and I think it's what the label wanted. Get the last buck before removing it. I really love the song even the R Kelly version and understand why it's beeing taken down, but she should have done it quietly without heads up :trollga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

LMAO, I listen to the song, cuz it's a big bop, I'm not - not gonna listen to a song, "beCAuSe it hAs r keLlY oN It"
Very 'sickening'

You're incredibly arrogant.

This was written by @hardcore1996in the main thread. (Hope you don't mind me pasting here).

"Shame on all of you focusing on the fact you like the song/want other versions released. That mindset let kelly and many others in this industry get away with terrible, unspeakable things. That’s how he got away with this for a quarter century, thats how these terrible people get away with things- because value of the product is higher than the moral standard of saying no this is not okay. This is a topic that in recent days especially has devided us gaga fans; but she’s denounced it and said it was wrong so let’s all get on that side of it. She’s got literally hundreds of songs we can dance our gay little asses off to, we dont need this one."

bloody g
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

but we need the audience to buy the ALBUM

ARTPOP album about to enter top 100

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

You're incredibly arrogant.

This was written by @hardcore1996in the main thread. (Hope you don't mind me pasting here).

"Shame on all of you focusing on the fact you like the song/want other versions released. That mindset let kelly and many others in this industry get away with terrible, unspeakable things. That’s how he got away with this for a quarter century, thats how these terrible people get away with things- because value of the product is higher than the moral standard of saying no this is not okay. This is a topic that in recent days especially has devided us gaga fans; but she’s denounced it and said it was wrong so let’s all get on that side of it. She’s got literally hundreds of songs we can dance our gay little asses off to, we dont need this one."

Well, I'm 'arrogant' because in your eyes its 'sickening' to listen to the song like whut?

I have more an emotional connection to the song, because I have a lot of memories about the song and I love the song, I care about the R Kelly stuff, but I care much more about that song. Sorry not sorry, I love the song.. and it has nostalgia with it.. 
I feel sorry about the sexual survivers, but I also feel sorry for people who starve in Africa.. however, my personal love for the song is higher, it really helped me at that time.

You shouldn't erase the past, the ink is dry..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived