Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

KingChristopher
1 hour ago, andy69 said:

I honestly can't believe that you posted this. I don't want to be rude, but it's really concerning to see you and other forum members participating/propogating the myth of reverse racism. There is no systemic "anti white woman" effect happening; that is in your mind. It's not "nowadays" that race is being tied to everything; race has always been tied to everything, but white people are just starting to be conscious of it because of the social changes we're seeing with more POC speaking up and making white people aware of their privilege. 

Ugh. Stop. How can you start a paragraph off by claiming there is an "anti white woman narrative" and then end it with a complaint about tying things to race, the very thing you did to begin with?

UGHHHHHHH. I want to read you the house down, but I also don't want to get banned from this forum, so... Please, stop contributing to a toxic atmosphere for POC by saying they are being "extra and evil" when they are literally just trying to reverse a history-long trend of discounting and disbelieving black women's truths.

Yesss lawd !!!

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
14 hours ago, Donny Winter said:

As a fellow survivor of sexual assault, I'm a bit appalled by the shame/hate thrown at Gaga especially after her apology. I really want to believe that people wouldn't shame a person who has also survived similar trauma in their life. 

I've been a bit upset over this today, as I'm sure many fellow little monsters have been. I decided to make a YouTube video discussing it if you want to hear some thoughts: Unsettled by Lady Gaga Backlash

Because as much as people don't want to admit it, the victim is usually shamed, especially if it's a straight male/female situation. I cannot even fathom how Lady Gaga is being blamed, or involved in R. Kelly's life and choices. It's preposterous, and is simply an attempt to shame her and knock her down. 

Jealousy, hate, and sexism are real. :saladga:

Sweet Olive

Dear Lady Gaga,

We all think your true redemption will come if you release ARTPOP Act II or, in no particular order: Brooklyn Nights, Princess Die, PARTYNAUSEOUS (both versions), Tea, CLLG, Red Flame, Ratchet, Stache, Onion Girl, Sire. If you add also The Greatest Thing we won't complain.

Your affectionate fans.

Sanne Godijn

Tmz just posted an article saying that do what you want is stil available on google playstore and acusing gaga for not keeping her promise to remove the song everywere i hate tmz

On 1/11/2019 at 4:14 AM, Sanne Godijn said:

bluemonkey
On 1/11/2019 at 2:32 PM, Jesse said:

I wonder why she decided to work with him in the first place, out of so many artists 

Yeah I thought the same even at that time cuz all these allegations were well known and everyone knew about his marriage with Aaliyah, not to mention their performances made me uncomfortable so it made curious even back then why she would want to work with him

J e s s e
On 1/10/2019 at 2:29 AM, Runway said:

Me DL’ing off iKoons

DON'T TELL ME you haven't bought ARTPOP on itunes yet?! :rip:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Runway
44 minutes ago, J e s s e said:

DON'T TELL ME you haven't bought ARTPOP on itunes yet?! :rip:

Yes but I lost my old apple ID account along with all the music I had bought :giveup:

Ally Campana
On 1/17/2019 at 1:37 AM, Sanne Godijn said:

Tmz just posted an article saying that do what you want is stil available on google playstore and acusing gaga for not keeping her promise to remove the song everywere i hate tmz

Honestly, **** TMZ. After Gaga, lots of other artists quietly followed her footsteps and removed their songs too. But ain’t nobody checking up on those other artists.

Does it matter? Damage is done

J e s s e
18 minutes ago, Runway said:

Yes but I lost my old apple ID account along with all the music I had bought :giveup:

omg that happened to me in like 2009, and I went on a shopping spree, and  re bought all the music in my library with my mom's credit card :air: Compared to now, it was such a smaller music library though.

Dont you have the saved passwords feature on your iphone though? Life saver tbh

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived