Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Lion Heart

People are telling her to replace the song with a solo version on her Twitter. Hopefully she sees. :heart: 

I still need that Bradley Cooper remix tho

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WorstBehavior
Just now, Delusional Aura said:

I think since he knows he's going down, he'll try to take anyone with him as well. 

True:triggered:

Her statement is very effective and I applaud her for that. It makes total sense and she didn’t blame anyone but herself for her bad decisions (as opposed to biased, obsessed fans), I’m glad she didn’t bought into that bullcrap. 

I’m sure this served her as a valuable lesson and hopefully she doesn’t contradict herself again this badly in the future.

I'm so proud. 

Still shook that DWUW will disapear from streaming services and maybe even her live catalogue forever. The physical edition will be a rarity now lol

Kindness rules all.

Runway
2 minutes ago, Taide said:

Not her removing the best song in ARTPOP. 

And not her commenting about this situation just because people preassured her to. **** I hate this age we're living, blaming women on everything that men do wrong. 

Ikr, at least I have it on the cd

Maria Brink
1 minute ago, WorstBehavior said:

Wouldn’t it be a horrible idea for him to release tho? It will just fuel the fire. Especially now that there’s a documentary about him.

IF it was leaked, it would be released anonymously as a "leak", and it would only be used to attempt to make Gaga look bad again after her apology. We as LMs know what the video entails, the GP have no idea, and thats scary. She is on such a high point of her career, so he could change it... The headlines could be horrible. It really depends how he takes this statement, if he wants to be petty, he could be petty. But lets hope and pray with everything we have, the video never sees the light of day.

Perfectly worded.

And on the topic of pulling the song, I think they've may have already started to "phase out" the song on Apple Music. If you ask Siri to play DWUW she'll automatically play the Christina version and not the album one. 

Ryusei

Finally, now y'all can shut up and anyone who has ever told me she didn't do the song for shock-value: there's your confirmation :staymad: 

Musery

My ARTPOP copies are safe, but I wish she released the solo version since the beginning. She’s been through so much **** in her life :triggered:  

Now we can move on. 

The night sky tells all

Bloody hooker
20 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Glad she finally put out a statement.

Her explanation about her mental state is interesting, however. Let’s not pretend R. Kelly didn’t have crazy allegations against him before. Crazy to think she purposefully collaborated for an associated reason. To be ‘defiant.’ I never really quite understood why she simulated oral sex on SNL. Now we know exactly why, all for shock and a middle finger to the world. 

I mean, we know the song is about criticism from the world (media and public), but the mental state she was in was even deeper than what I thought it was. 

I love the song, yes, even with knowing everything about R. Kelly. Don’t know how I feel about it being removed from everywhere. 

I never noticed that she did that. I always focused on the humping during the bridge.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

MonsterJay
2 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I think since he knows he's going down, he'll try to take anyone with him as well. 

Her fanbase would rip him to shreds :ladyhaha:

Off topic: I was looking at some responses Regarding the documentry and its crazy to think how some people would even try to defend him. 

There was one dude that was like “As long as its not any gay sh*t then its not my business”. Like wtf!?

Archived