Featured Posts

Lion Heart

The GP:

giphy.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, that’s a really good statement. Thank god. I love her so much, I really felt that she hadn’t spoken out because she was feeling a lot of shame, and it seems like that is the case.

I hope we can ALL move forward with love and grace :heart:

Morphine Prince

Glad she finally put out a statement.

Her explanation about her mental state is interesting, however. Let’s not pretend R. Kelly didn’t have crazy allegations against him before. Crazy to think she purposefully collaborated for an associated reason. To be ‘defiant.’ I never really quite understood why she simulated oral sex on SNL. Now we know exactly why, all for shock and a middle finger to the world. 

I mean, we know the song is about criticism from the world (media and public), but the mental state she was in was even deeper than what I thought it was. 

I love the song, yes, even with knowing everything about R. Kelly. Don’t know how I feel about it being removed from everywhere. 

PetiteMonstre

So happy this whole mess is finally coming to a close. I felt anxious about it when it came out and it was really the only super egregious mistake of her career. 

Genuinely genuinely genuinely never thought this day would come. I’m glad she did the right thing.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Such a beautiful statement. No excuses, just an explanation how, why, and a promise to be better. We love you Gagz!

Lion Heart

I mean I love DWUW (I still listen to it) but there's the Xtina version and/or she could always work with someone else and make a new one. 

Spoiler

DWUW ft. Bradley Cooper :giveup: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

i happy she spoke

but media maybe will milk this again. it can become worse or better

get ready monster. i hope this mess fade away soon

So glad she's in a better state mentally these days, ARTPOP was really a bad time for her huh :messga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

ZiggyZiggs

Hmm after thinking on it for a bit, I don’t think she should ever apologize for her art. 

Diamonster

I’m so proud of her!! Omg and such drastic action as wanting the song removed from streaming platforms shows she stands by what she says 

I love this woman :flutter:

Archived