💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, GypsyVida said:

I HOPE SHE KEEPS THE XTINA VERSION

SHE BETTER it’s a goddamn bop :giveup: the R Kelly version can choke tho :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CanadaGoesGaga

It sounds like she isn’t happy with the message the song sends out in the world. Amazing to hear about her thoughts on her younger self. 

Meredith Grey

If anyone tries dragging her for this message I will personally send them to the Hotel Cortez.

Tom Nook

I’m glad she is speaking out, she is standing by the message she has been delivering since Til It Happens To You and Kesha’s lawsuit :diane:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Mr Judas

Bopping to dwuw solo version while reading her post feels iconic and sad :messga:

-

She should have released only the solo version, or maybe now replace the Kelly version with the solo version.  :messga:

I’m so glad and proud of her. She’s doing the right thing. I love her so much, let’s show her some love :huntyga:

zakariah

i’m very happy with this statement, she finally did admit that she was intentionally doing something kind of fked up, and apologised for it, I love her so very much

2 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

If anyone tries dragging her for this message I will personally send them to the Hotel Cortez.

And let them die right there :trollga:

shoful

I am soooo shook that she did this. Her message was so spot on and what was needed to be said.  I hope she replaces it with the official solo version. OR JUST RERELEASE ARTPOP WITHOUT IT BUT WITH ACT 2!!!!!!!!:kara:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

crushedlemonice

Release the Christina version instead! I understand why she wants to take the Kelly version off, but the song itself has a very strong message about standing up against people trying to tear you down. 

ferretti

She nailed it and I’m so happy. She took ownership, admitted her mistakes and promised to do better. We stan a true and humble queen. 

Let’s burn him to the ground. 

(I don’t have it in me to delete the song from my library tho, sorry)

disco stick tester, inquire within

SPARTACUS

Thank GOD! :tony:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived